Page 1 of 3
LastLast

don't understand this girl im tryin to get with

so i tried to kiss her on the lips cuz i like her (we're both sophmores in high school) and she said not to do it again altho she gave me a note saying she liked me. then i kissed another girl and she got jealous saying "im her man". now when we're together she ignores me but when apart she wants me.

her big brother is a senior and said if i hurt his sisters heart of feelings that he will beat me up. i tried telling him the truth but he wont listen so now i feel nervous about going to school every day. so i have this burden on me about a girl that im not even with because her brother won't get off of my case.

now her dad is involved and is meeting my dad tonight. a family meeting of both sides to get down to the side of things. should i kiss her tonight to show them everything is ok or should i continue pushing the truth as to what really went down?

her lips felt good and i want to kiss them again. the meeting is at 8:30 (its almost 4pm here - West coast) so i have time to get thoughts/opinions/advise before things go down. she texts me saying she likes me and wants me but got my phone out of my backpack today and deleted the "evidence". she also deleted messages on her end.

i told her i would take care of her and be with her but she won't give me a chance - what do i do in this odd scenario? i feel boxed in a cage, with no way out.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Pretty much this.

It might not seem like it just now, but this isn't the only girl you're ever going to be interested in. High maintenance drama queens are best avoided. After highschool it's much easier to find someone who's not going to give you emotional whiplash.

French kiss her in front of her dad and bro and if they go to beat the shit out of you go and French kiss both of them and tell them that's how you greet people in your culture.

Yea see above. She sounds nuts, or she is using you some unknown reason. I would avoid her like the plague. Find someone else or something.

Deleted
    I'm a bit confused...

Ahm, if you like the girl, then go for it, don't feel oppressed or anything like that because some parties don't want you two to date or anything.

Yeah I've been in a few of these "Big Brother" situations. This family meeting sounds unusual though. I've never had a family member (specifically parent) meet a person I "liked". Gotta be on the dating status to meet the family in my opinion.

This sounds like what I would call kiddie stuff. Big brother thinks its his job to protect his sister from dudes. Sorry dude your little sister wants the D.

TL;DR. If this situation becomes difficult just move on. Since your only in 10th grade it may be hard to realize how dumb this situation is but when your older you'll look back and think wow what kiddie shit I should have just gave that other girl in my bio class the D instead of dealing with Mr Big Brother and concerned Dad

Deleted
    1 If you like her but she only uses you gtfo, really, kinky girls are great but wont settle.
    2 Brother or not do what you have to do dont let anything hold you back for loving something/one

well either their's something deeper or she just crazy lol.

and what's this "family meeting" about?

and by the way you're talking it sounds like you knocked her up or something lol, it's not that serious
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

The girls sounds both stupid and crazy. And you're on a videogame forum asking for girl advice. I repeat, you're on a videogame forum asking for girl advice.

well, this. and from the response of her family, which is coming across as hill people pouring from the mountains to start a-fuedin' it sounds to be genetic. think of the crazy ass kids if you continue with her

hahahaha I am laughing far more than I should be at "hill people."

10+ Year Old Account
    can you go into more detail on what her lips felt like? it may or may not help.
    Hi

Crazy chicks always remain crazy. Messing with them is a std, a crazy std

1 thing..

Get out of that relation ship. Rather get beaten up by her big bro, than living with her : p
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

I'm more concerned with why both of your parents are meeting each other. Are you royalty and is this an arranged marriage? How many fatted calves are we talking here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh the story sounds fragmented like there are parts missing........but be careful, trust your gut, some girls love the drama and attention so try not to feed it if that is the case

10+ Year Old Account
    if u still live in the morning, (its 01:06 here atm) please do post and tell us how it went, otherwise, good luck in the afterlife

Quote Originally Posted by Radoria View Post
    The girls sounds both stupid and crazy. And you're on a videogame forum asking for girl advice. I repeat, you're on a videogame forum asking for girl advice.
    We aren't all butthurt basement dwellers.

OT - Why they hell are your dads meeting, this whole thing just seems weird to me. My advice is most 15 year old chicks are the most insane and emotionally unstable things on the planet, don't get too deeply involved with any of them.

Also the last thing you want to do is knock one of them up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by notishboov3 View Post
    so i tried to kiss her on the lips cuz i like her (we're both sophmores in high school) and she said not to do it again altho she gave me a note saying she liked me. then i kissed another girl and she got jealous saying "im her man". now when we're together she ignores me but when apart she wants me.

her big brother is a senior and said if i hurt his sisters heart of feelings that he will beat me up. i tried telling him the truth but he wont listen so now i feel nervous about going to school every day. so i have this burden on me about a girl that im not even with because her brother won't get off of my case.

now her dad is involved and is meeting my dad tonight. a family meeting of both sides to get down to the side of things. should i kiss her tonight to show them everything is ok or should i continue pushing the truth as to what really went down?
    Eeeh what? Parents getting involved? Parents (and siblings) should stay out off your "love" life business.

(As for the brother beating you up, they just say that, doing it is another thing and it depends on what they know about the sister, unless the entire family is crazy)

i told her i would take care of her and be with her but she won't give me a chance - what do i do in this odd scenario? i feel boxed in a cage, with no way out.
    You're what, 13? 14? And you're telling a girl that? I've got a word of advise: DON'T DO THAT, EVER AGAIN. (Or turn in your man card)
    They'll be using that against you, especially the crazy ones.

Quote Originally Posted by SirPiken View Post
    We aren't all butthurt basement dwellers.
    Indeed, some of us are butthurt 1st floor room dwellers instead.
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2012-11-17 at 12:14 AM.