Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DietzThought View Post
    Next expansion will have 15 levels, because you get a talent point every 15 levels. Case closed
    They could easily add 5 or 10 levels and give every second of the 6 rows a fourth talent. They could also add a fourth talent in the 3rd and 6th row. Or in every row. Or make a 7th after the next 10 levels.

Or maybe change nothing and instead do something major to the Glyph system. They can do whatever they want, so just saying "15 new levels because of talent" is kinda stupid.

I remember something like this popping up back when WoLk came up on a wowh thread, similar find. Who knows, they're human you know, they make mistakes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    They could easily add 5 or 10 levels and give every second of the 6 rows a fourth talent. They could also add a fourth talent in the 3rd and 6th row. Or in every row. Or make a 7th after the next 10 levels.

Or maybe change nothing and instead do something major to the Glyph system. They can do whatever they want, so just saying "15 new levels because of talent" is kinda stupid.
    Agreed. The new talent point could be unlocked with a level 100 quest chain for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Findus707 View Post
    there are 2more expansions, 95 is next and the last is 100, simple math.
    As a doctor of mathematics, I can tell you that 100 is not the highest possible number. It is infact 63 billion and 5, therefore Blizzard have plenty more expansions available to them.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Or meeting the titans LOL.
    Might be. I guess we will at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    I think 100 might be the last expension. The reason they didnt increase level cap by 10 in cata was as they said they didnt wanna hit lvl100 this soon. If they were gonna get over 100 they wouldnt reduce the levels per expension to 5.
    The operative words in that are "this soon". By the time we get to the expansion that would push over level 100 and being extremely optimistic about them all of a sudden hitting their target of 12 months/per expansion we'd be at 20 months (Cataclysm)+12 months(MOP)+12 months (90-95)+12 months (95-100).

That's almost five years and realistically more like six or seven. If you go ten levels for the next expansion then it would be more like 42 months or three and a half years minimum, realistically more like five.

That's not exactly 'soon' from the standpoint of anything they said before Cataclysm released.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-11-17 at 08:36 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I don't understand what everyone has with the "cap" of 100; there is no such limitation. If there would be a limitation, then it would be 255 or 256, but not 100!

1 byte have 256 combinations, so if the level is saved in a single byte, and we count 0, then the level cap would be 255, but NOT 100

And i don't think that even if it is a single byte, blizzard could not correct this in the next few years!

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    They've said that they intend for Titan and Wow to coexist so sorry, but no. Not to mention that there are far too many remaining plotlines to be resolved before we can take on Sargeras.
    I think General Discussion needs pinned thread where will be said that WoW has no 100 level cap/there will be more expansions/titan and wow can coexist