• Old Horde!

16 11.94%
  • Burning Legion!

17 12.69%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

[Lore] Which faction would you play?

If it would be possible, in what faction would you enroll (/remain) to fight for its principles and crush all others and WHY?
    Vote up there and post a WHY response please.
    Last edited by mmoc68976ba3b0; 2012-11-17 at 01:36 PM.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hard question. I'm an alliance player for 5 years, but I started playing as horde.

I'd fit into the Blood Elfs lore (no, I don't consume drugs lol). So I guess that I'd go horde besides I'm alliance :S

Deleted
    From the options you listed, Horde. Specifically Eastern Kingdoms Horde. For the glory of Quel'Thalas and the reign of the Banshee Queen!

But, really, I'd prefer to join the Argent Crusade or another neutral organisation like that (perhaps Shattered Sun). I'm an internationalist. All that petty faction-fighting just thins mortal numbers out making them more vulnerable for when the real enemies attack. That or Defias Brotherhood cos I'm a bit of a faux-Marxist.

Deleted
    If we're talking about reality and my principles as a person then The Alliance without question. From a strictly fantasy point of view the Horde because they're far more interesting and start lots of fights which is always fun.

Deleted
    Old Gods. Why are there no Old Gods?

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance.
    Although my preference between the Alliance and Horde seems to be ever changing.

WC2 had my favourite Alliance lore as that's when it all started and came together and gave us some the Alliance's best characters.
    WC3 made me prefer Horde due to Thrall, although Jaina was nice from an Alliance perspective but she didn't lead/represent the whole faction.

Then came WoW and I really didn't know what I preferred. Thrall was in charge and the Alliance seemed to have lost it's flare as it was given almost faceless leaders who never really go development or were developed and the characters I had come to love were missing.
    To this day I'm still mostly back and forth between my preferences especially as of late where faction attention along with the stupid War story have gotten slightly out of control.
    However my favourite lore pieces come from the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had to vote Horde, since the choices I wanted wasn't there. I would have picked the Argent Crusade, always loved them. Unless Worgen suddenly could become Paladins, or High Elves would find someone to officially join, I would have to stick with Horde. They do have some good races, Blood Elves and Tauren. For Alliance I mostly only enjoy Worgen and Dwarves.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I vote option #6, pandaren. After all who can resist the badonka donk?

It seems to me alliance doesnt have much of a motive. We defend oursleves from the warmongering horde.. but i whould probobly join the alliance.. simply beacuse i whould not wanna be in the same team as the undead... they are abominations and needs to be wiped out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been Alliance for just over 7 years, slowly transitioning over to Horde. But if I could be in any faction, I'd choose the Scourge in a heartbeat...(puns). The Lich King, (Arthas/Bolvar as the hosts) is my favorite lore character in the whole game. Would gladly serve him if I had the chance.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

The mighty Scourge, my favorite faction since the day they were born in WC3. When I was playing the human campaign for the very first time, I just badly wanted to play ''that undead force'' (which I called it back then). Gladly I got my wish, and I was even suprised that I got the same hero as in the human campaign back (Arthas).

Its a shame that the Scourge had to end after WotLK

Old horde Meaning which horde? 2nd war horde or Wotlk Horde?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Old horde Meaning which horde? 2nd war horde or Wotlk Horde?
    2nd war Horde. The Horde hasn't changed since Wotlk or vanilla even. A change of leader and of policy is all that's changed. The structure is exactly the same as when Thrall left it.

10+ Year Old Account
    - New Horde since WC3 up until cata.

keksplace isn't in a habit of putting any other options but his own interests in his posts.
    #boycottchina

15+ Year Old Account
    Horde, specifically Forsaken:

Glory to the Forsaken! Glory to Sylvanas the Banshee queen! Long live Nathanos the Blightcaller, Champion of the Banshee Queen!

In a constant war of annihilating all living races on Azeroth. In a constant search for perfection.

You ask why? Here is a little story.

There was once a goddess in an ancient civilization. Three different worlds prayed to her. They've conquered other worlds, they've built her temples, they've scarified their citizens to her glory, and yet one day she came rode off and destroyed all three of the worlds. And when the last warrior was dying, he said 'We gave you everything. Why did you destroy us?'
    And she looked down upon him and she whispered... 'Because I can.'

I'd like to be a Tauren and hang out in Mulgore doing Tauren stuff. http://www.wowwiki.com/Gnome_Punting "cough"

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

Deleted
    Horde as a Blood Elf, I really like their culture and the way they use magic, for pretty much everything! =)

Kael'thas was and still is one of my most favorite characters, still so tragic they had to kill him off...

Had to vote for Horde would have voted for some independant neutral faction else.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a really hard decision between Horde and Alliance because I play both sides and love both sides equally. Assuming that I stay human, I would probably join the Alliance. Especially with someone like Garrosh in charge of the Horde, I don't think I would want to be ordered around by someone like him just to get him raged up and to kill me for not getting him ice cream. I actually like Garrosh as a character but for him to be in real life and to have him as a leader it would be pretty bad. Just look at how he bossed around Nazgrim in that cut scene before going to Pandaria for the first time, I wouldn't want a leader that's going to be bossing me around like that. I would be respectful of the Horde though. I wouldn't have a seething rage against them like the rest of the humans do. Also I would take up engineering or blacksmithing.

And I'm going all the way here. My love interest would be a Night Elf. Or maybe if I'm lucky I could have a secret relationship with a Blood Elf. Elf girls are hot.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2012-11-17 at 02:34 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblins, Blood Elves, Orcs, Tauren, Trolls, Forsaken and Huojin FTW