Demonology Warlocks to min-max dps and Survival

Hey guys, I do not know if there is a thread on this already because there is hundreds of pages. xD

#showtooltip Darksoul: Knowledge
    /cast Dark Soul: Knowledge
    /cast Blood Fury
    /use (If you got the flash frozen trinket put it in front of the gloves so the trinket gets used first)
    /use (glove name for engineers which all demo locks should be)

#showtooltip Metamorphosis
    /cast metamorphosis
    /cast doom

To Switch out of meta
    #showtooltip Hand of Gul'dan
    /cancelaura metamorphosis
    /cast hand of gul'dan

#showtooltip shadow bolt
    /petattack
    /cast shadow bolt
    #showtooltip touch of chaos
    /cast touch of chaos

#showtooltip Felstorm
    /stoppetattack
    /cast felstorm

If you notice sometimes when you go to hit Command Demon:Felstorm your pet will have a slight delay in using Felstorm because its in spelll que to use legion strike,however, this macro will stop him from queing a legion strike and right away use felstorm.

#showtooltip Soul Fire
    /petattack
    /cast Soul Fire

#showtooltip healthstone
    /cast mortal Coil
    /cast healthstone
    /cast Dark Regeneration

#showtooltip Sacrificial Pact
    /cast Sacrificial Pact
    /cast unending Resolve

#showtooltip corruption
    /cast corruption
    /petattack

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Thank you, handy-dandy indeed!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yaDdMQvgKw
    Not me, but the sentiment...it's there, ty again
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

#showtooltip corruption
    /cast corruption
    /petattack
    This will cause your pet to run around like crazy while multi-dotting. Use:

/petattack [target=pettarget,noexists] target

That will make sure your pet doesn't switch targets. Make a seperate macro to force your pet to switch targets.

/use [pet:Felguard] Felstorm; [pet:Succubus] Whiplash; [pet:Imp]Flee; [pet:Felhunter] Devour Magic; [pet:Voidwalker] Suffering

Nice macro to use secondary pet skills.

Quote Originally Posted by nightrianna View Post
    #showtooltip Darksoul: Knowledge
    /cast Dark Soul: Knowledge
    /cast Blood Fury
    /use (If you got the flash frozen trinket put it in front of the gloves so the trinket gets used first)
    /use (glove name for engineers which all demo locks should be)
    Instead of item names you can have more universal macros:
    "/use 13" uses top trinket
    "/use 14" uses bottom trinket
    "/use 10" uses gloves tinker

#showtooltip shadow bolt
    /petattack
    /cast shadow bolt
    /cast touch of chaos
    Shadow Bolt morphs into Touch of Chaos when in meta, a simple"/cast Shadow Bolt" will use SB in caster form and Touch in meta form.

#showtooltip healthstone
    /cast mortal Coil
    /cast healthstone
    /cast Dark Regeneration
    Put Dark Regeneration to the top of the macro, Dark Regen increases healing received, so you want this active before using other healing abilities.

15+ Year Old Account
    #showtooltip Felstorm
    /stoppetattack
    /cast felstorm

If you notice sometimes when you go to hit Command Demon:Felstorm your pet will have a slight delay in using Felstorm because its in spelll que to use legion strike,however, this macro will stop him from queing a legion strike and right away use felstorm.
    You might as well make full use of http://www.wowhead.com/spell=119898 and just have the pet cast that. This way your one macro will work very every pet. I know your post is focusing on min maxing however there is no reason to limit the macro for one demon. They are all relatively close in dps and some fights might get you a better net effect with one of the other specials.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I like to use Felguard in passive mode! So I put him to attack the target that I want and he doesn't change if I put dots in the focus, for example.

#showtooltip shadow bolt
    /petattack
    /cast shadow bolt
    /cast touch of chaos
    How do you write a /castsequence macro that uses Shadow Bolt in caster form and Touch of Chaos in demon form? A normal /castsequence macro does not register Touch of Chaos counting as a Shadow Bolt.

Deleted
    #showtooltip healthstone
    /cast mortal Coil
    /cast healthstone
    /cast Dark Regeneration
    This macro seems weird, it uses Dark Regeneration after using Healthstone and Mortal Coil which means that HS then won't benefit from the increased healing and MC will only benefit from it if the target is "reasonably" far away. Should turn that around.

Two more general thoughts: I don't like "munching" too many spells into the same button. While there for sure are situations where you want to use MC/HS/DR all together, there are other situations where you don't want to use all at once, especially considering they have different CDs (MC and HS/DR that is). The same goes for the Sacrificial Pact macro, though in all honesty, DB is the far superior Talent in that tier for almost all HC fights. Secondly, I personally don't like petattack macros, I much rather manually control my pet. Personal preference I guess, but I don't think the minimal gain outweighs the risk of the pet "dancing" between two mobs when you spread your DoTs or need to do fast target switches...