Plate-wearer Soloing

Having recently spent some time going after every MoP rare in pursuit of the Glorious! achievement, I was wondering how Warrior and Death Knight compared for this stuff; Paladin having been okay save for the uninspiring DPS. To my knowledge, Warrior tanks have a large focus on mobility and DPS, where Death Knights have a greater focus on anti-magic skills and shields/self-healing. Having played both classes before but not in MoP, I was wondering how they've been faring in MoP thus far for general survivability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors are a lot better now due to sw. Dk's are strong as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Warriors are a lot better now due to sw. Dk's are strong as always.
    How's the self-healing with Warriors or is it more the case that they don't really 'need' it now with all the survival tools at their disposal? I heard Impending Victory is great when glyphed, but in a 1v1 situation with a rare mob for example then I might question its worth and thus warrior self healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    How's the self-healing with Warriors or is it more the case that they don't really 'need' it now with all the survival tools at their disposal? I heard Impending Victory is great when glyphed, but in a 1v1 situation with a rare mob for example then I might question its worth and thus warrior self healing.
    He was referring to warriors being a lot better due to Second Wind. This talent is a must for soloing a single mob as its healing is pretty OP. In my tank gear I currently regen 12k HP a second, so the mob has to either have an unavoidable large attack or high dps that I can't mitigate to actually kill me.
    Last edited by Lefrog; 2012-11-17 at 02:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knights are ridiculously strong when it comes to soloing elites.