Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Props to her for doing those, also dat ass. But I dont get why exactly I should care.. She probably trains 5-6 days a week, I dont do that nor do I wanna do that kind of thing.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    You don't?
    Again, I don't see any hate going on, just peoples opinions on her. Okay some of the comments are not nice, but I wouldn't go as far as to say these are hateful message.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    I don't really see hate, just people that don't care. You can't expect people to care about something You find impressing
    They obviously cared enough to make a post to put her down.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    A girl lifting weights, how interesting...not!
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

Deleted
    Do you even lift ?

The title of this thread was designed to make us all feel weak and inferior to her. I don't. I know I could do everything and more that she is doing there, but I have better stuff to do with my life. If she goes on to make a success from what she is doing, good on her, but there are health risks involved there, and I can stay fit myself without the need to show off.

This is just one big ego trip for her. "Look how much I can do, I am better then most boys my age". Showing off, combined with this title was bound to draw negative comments.

for a girl of her age it's above average, but in comparesing to her body weight all the pullups and so on don't mean much. She's what? like 60-65kgs?
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

This is the internet. People will go out of their way to put others down. Misery loves company and all that.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well. That is not so strange. I find it more strange that this is a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xart View Post

That's a guy? o-O
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    The title of this thread was designed to make us all feel weak and inferior to her. I don't. I know I could do everything and more that she is doing there, but I have better stuff to do with my life. If she goes on to make a success from what she is doing, good on her, but there are health risks involved there, and I can stay fit myself without the need to show off.

This is just one big ego trip for her. "Look how much I can do, I am better then most boys my age". Showing off, combined with this title was bound to draw negative comments.
    So jump on the guy who started the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    for a girl of her age it's above average, but in comparesing to her body weight all the pullups and so on don't mean much. She's what? like 60-65kgs?
    It says in the first 5 seconds of the video she's 50kg. How many 17-year olds do you know that can deadlift double their weight?

meh, they make machines to lift heavy shit these days

Deleted
    This is always something people have to say on the forums! " Oh you cared enough to post in a thread you don't care about"
    I can't really call it caring. People always have something to say and well on a forum... can you expect any less?
    I personally don't care about the video on this thread, Though you quoted my post that pretty much showed it. Though i don't believe you actually care about what i said, yet you replied on it! or am i totally wrong here

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 01:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xart View Post

Yes! isn't amazing that they do a better job than 99% of the western Transexuals? Wether its for fun or not.
    Most western men just cannot get rid of the guy look in their face ;< For woman-> man its a bit easier imo
    Last edited by mmoce3c3da46cf; 2012-11-17 at 12:30 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    This is always something people have to say on the forums! " Oh you cared enough to post in a thread you don't care about"
    I can't really call it caring. People always have something to say and well on a forum... can you expect any less?
    I personally don't care about the video on this thread, Though you quoted my post that pretty much showed it. Though i don't believe you actually care about what i said, yet you replied on it! or am i totally wrong here

I disagree with what you said, but if I didn't care about what you wrote, I wouldn't have quoted it. So yeah you're wrong on that part.

Not really, she's doing what she wants to do in the gym, I do what I want to do in the gym - I purely do things which are practical, there's no need whatsoever for me to be lifting masses of weight, fair play to her but ultimately it's a subjective thing and I don't see it as making me look bad.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    I can do that hold my beer.

I'm sorry, I was more interested in the gym then the girl. What the hell is that kind of a gym? It looks awesome compared the shit we got here in Sweden? All we got is the typical lifting machines and dumbells. Wall climbing? Gymnastic rings? SPACE??? Me wants a gym like that.

Deleted
    fit.......

Deleted
    First i got happy because it was red hot chilli pepper then i got mad because it was some bad rap music : |

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    I'm sorry, I was more interested in the gym then the girl. What the hell is that kind of a gym? It looks awesome compared the shit we got here in Sweden? All we got is the typical lifting machines and dumbells. Wall climbing? Gymnastic rings? SPACE??? Me wants a gym like that.
    I'm just assuming that's how a regular crossfit gym looks like. I've never been to one though, but after seeing that it got me interested in starting.