Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

17 year old-girl making you all look bad.

Deleted
    dat ass

:>

10+ Year Old Account
    proberly the pedo

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did the video title have to be centered around "Girls vs. Guys" They should of just titled it "Performing weight lifts and push/pull ups."

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the gymnastic-related stuff here a 9 year old can do.. and what the fuck is with the hovering text?

I'm not sure why it's titled the way it is. It's just a very fit girl doing very intense (At least to me) exercises and gymnastics. Compared to most guys what.. Who sit on their asses all day playing video games and eating hot pockets like myself? Or compared to the Crossfit guys who do probably the exact same and / or more than what I just saw on a daily basis?

OT: Nice booty, she sure can do some good lifting.

I dont understand why this was shared? Okay you found a girl interested in lifting? BB.com >>>

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZero View Post
    I dont understand why this was shared? Okay you found a girl interested in lifting? BB.com >>>
    Bro, do you even lift ?

10+ Year Old Account
    She scares me.
    But eh, I don't care.
    If I had nothing better to do than go to the gym all day every day, I would be like that.
    Unfortunally I work 12 hours a day, so I don't exactly have time.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Yeaaahhhh, notice how she doesn't do any talking in the video? Because she has a deeper voice than James Earl Jones, steroids will do that to ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of that stuff I can do and I really don't work out but a lot of it I know I can't do, about 50-50 of what was shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    She scares me.
    But eh, I don't care.
    If I had nothing better to do than go to the gym all day every day, I would be like that.
    Unfortunally I work 12 hours a day, so I don't exactly have time.
    Technically you still have 4 hours a day! Between working 12 hours a day, and needing (though probably not getting) 8 full hours of restful sleepl, that leaves 4 hours per day to do something. Or 28 per week.

GO WORK OUT 28 HOURS PER WEEK YO!!

Nope. (I can lift more than her, but then again I'm much bigger than her and a guy) but that's not what makes me better. What makes me better is I don't throw my weights on the ground like a tool.

I can do all that except for the thing at the end lol.

I'm sorry, I didn't see any girl in this video.

Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    Nope. (I can lift more than her, but then again I'm much bigger than her and a guy) but that's not what makes me better. What makes me better is I don't throw my weights on the ground like a tool.
    lmao you made my day

ill pass, i like girly girls

10+ Year Old Account
    if she makes you look bad you deserve to feel bad about it, seriously.

Sure she gets props for caring about her figure but really her form is horrible and half her lifts are off of momentum rather than own strength

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    chewing gum while lifting weights... yeah... not smart, I don't care how strong you are