Thread: Now I am bitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    JP gear is shit. It's not worth the time or investment. Blizzard put it there for people who have terrible luck in Dungeons. They are not meant to be gotten by dailies. There is a complete full set of VP gear from just reputations, for those people who want to do dailies, so forget JP gear. if your not doing dungeons, your not meant to get JP gear, just like if your not doing BG's your not meant to get honor gear. Same concept. VP is all you need to worry about.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2012-11-17 at 08:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zimzum2523 View Post
    rep gear has almost always been bought with gold
    Previously, but it was only one or two items, at most, that fit your spec. Now the JP/VP vendors are merged into the reps this expansion, expanding the amount of gear available.

You can get that gear by doing dailies. You get Valor for completing dailies, which can be spent on the rewards, or converted into JP for the other rewards. You can get all the rewards you want by only doing the content you want (dailies), but that doesn't mean it will be the most efficient way. If you want the gear faster, you will have to put in more effort and do other content. That doesn't mean you are being forced with a gun to your head to do that content. It is a choice you have to make.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Previously, but it was only one or two items, at most, that fit your spec. Now the JP/VP vendors are merged into the reps this expansion, expanding the amount of gear available.
    Actually, this makes sense. The faction vendors are just the normal VP vendors that we always had in other expansions - just with a daily grind in front.

In previous expansions I used to get some epic gear from crafting, so I guess I should focus on the Klaxxi first to get the BS recipes. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

EDIT: Just to let you all know that I am not bitter anymore
    Last edited by mmocc955237267; 2012-11-17 at 09:27 PM.

I'm JP capped, but no rep... kinda sucks the other way around as well. Dunno about vp, have about 1500 but no idea where to spend it, guess i'll just go for instance and raid gear, if i ever get my ilvl up. I can't even buy tailoring recipes because they require rep as well, and i'm 600 in tailoring but nothing to use it on. getting bitter ^^