TIL mmo champ mods are overzealous.

Dear Lifendeath,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Flaming
    -------
    You too. Please do not insult other posters.
    -------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/showthread.php?p=19131513
    Originally Posted by Vokal
    Comedic irony right here how that statement applies to you in relation to what I said rather than the other way around.

More irony. You fit the description for the type of people I described perfectly.

Given the tone of your post, I think the truth of my words cut deep into a fanboy like yourself.

All I can say is that these are not the official wow forums and you have no one to impress here. Your text won't turn green here if your nose turns brown.

Infracted

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 01:16 PM ----------

^ This basically.
    Vindication is so sweet. enjoy the ban bitch. Just because i defend something makes me a fanboy. more like your cynicism makes you blind to rationale arguments.
    All the best,
    MMO-Champion

(Scrapbot is an automated bot and send this message on behalf of the moderator team. Please do not reply to this message, it will not be seen.)

Deleted
    would rather have them over zealous and keep the community the way it is, that have it turn into the big bowl of crap that is the blizzard forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that they are. However, I thought this is a thread criticising one of them. So what's this about?

Quote Originally Posted by Lifendeath View Post
    Dear Lifendeath,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Flaming
    -------
    You too. Please do not insult other posters.
    -------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/showthread.php?p=19131513
    Originally Posted by Vokal
    Comedic irony right here how that statement applies to you in relation to what I said rather than the other way around.

More irony. You fit the description for the type of people I described perfectly.

Given the tone of your post, I think the truth of my words cut deep into a fanboy like yourself.

All I can say is that these are not the official wow forums and you have no one to impress here. Your text won't turn green here if your nose turns brown.

Infracted

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 01:16 PM ----------

^ This basically.
    Vindication is so sweet. enjoy the ban bitch. Just because i defend something makes me a fanboy. more like your cynicism makes you blind to rationale arguments.
    All the best,
    MMO-Champion

(Scrapbot is an automated bot and send this message on behalf of the moderator team. Please do not reply to this message, it will not be seen.)
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Oh, well i barely post on any forum board. i think it's going to be a long time before i post on here if ever. i can understand mods wanting to keep a good environment, but when i can't post what i think or feel.

Posting this here won't accomplish anything. Do you even feel better having done it?