what do you do with all the [Serpent's Eye]?

I'm finding myself with several banktabs full of serpents eye and I'm not sure what to do with them...

What do you do?

craft / DE blue necks is more profitable than to vendor but i'm not sure if DE the green ring is more though.

I sell them on the auction house for 10-20g each

10+ Year Old Account
    Eyes go for 8g on my realm. The rings/neck don't sell, and they have a high deposit cost, so it wasn't worth for me to keep relisting them.

Lords signets still sell. But if they arent selling on the AH. I'd either hold onto them or cut them then vendor for just over a gold a piece
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

10+ Year Old Account
    Craft blue blue necks and blue yellow rings (River's Heart and Sun's Radiance) and d/e them. The gems themselves do not sell well, there is 1 blue cut that everyone and their mother sells (PVP Power) and the yellow gems sell for nothing from what I have seen. Deposit costs make the items themselves not worth selling, and if you get a d/e proc you just got over what you could have gotten for the mats, and shards always sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

I usually just sell the eyes on the AH. Think they're used in a couple recipes so they go for some gold still.

Not started using them up yet, outside of gearing an alt I just got to 90... but yeah, I see D/E mats being the way to go with them in general.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Create necklaces (widow chain), disenchant and create Sha Crystals. But it depends on the AH price on your server of Ethereal Shards and Serpents Eyes. On average, Ethereal Shards will be between 60 and 80 gold a piece. Serpents Eye's go from 2g to 30g a piece, so basicly, you just want to keep an eye on your AH, and buy cheap.

You want to keep some of the necklaces, and sell them on the AH, but demand is low, so putting up 20 is useless, but you can always sell 1 or 2 for more gold then a Ethereal Shard is worth. Bountiful bags has a proc chance of 15%, but there is a chance to get x3, x4 or x5, so bump that up to 20%. Do your daily Sha Crystal CD, and use guildy's for that.

So, if a necklace costs 30g to create matswise, and you created 100 of them, you get about 120 shards, which will turn in to 24 Sha Crystals, worth about 500g each, netting total of 12k. You made a profit of 12k-(30*100)3k=9k

So, basicly, you only want to sell serpents eyes if they are worth a lot in the AH. I would say, above 9g it might not be worth to do this method, everything below that results in much more profit.
    Last edited by Nohara; 2012-11-24 at 11:37 PM.

On my servers it makes absolutely no financial sense to do anything with them except save for future use.

Deleted
    flip them on ah and sell them for 30g each.

These honestly don't sell at all on my AH, by the time you actually get a sale, you would have lost more from relisting them to get it.

Make blue jewelry items and disenchant them and you'll ALWAYS make a lot more gold.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Same as what most of the players do, I do sell them on the auction house.

Yeah, it is impossible to make a profit off of the rings/necks unless you're on a low pop server or a server with extremely slow PVE progression. You're better off selling Serpent's Eyes.

Deleted
    I have made them to 1 or 2 of each 450 items, i have sold some of those that need 2 blue gems and 6 serpents for 1k ea.
    Rest I just list on AH.

Widow Chains and DEing them. Sunstones 1g and Serpent's Eyes 2-4g each.

Make Widows Chain or other rings/necks, sell them like that or d/e.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 10:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by audist View Post
    Yeah, it is impossible to make a profit off of the rings/necks unless you're on a low pop server or a server with extremely slow PVE progression. You're better off selling Serpent's Eyes.
    That's not true. High pop realm here and they sell, very well, even for more than the shards. Serpents Eyes however don't sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Make Widows Chain or other rings/necks, sell them like that or d/e.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 10:09 PM ----------

That's not true. High pop realm here and they sell, very well, even for more than the shards. Serpents Eyes however don't sell.
    i've sold 737 raw serpent's eyes so far, so i'd say on my realm there's a serious demand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

craft +INT or +AGI, and sell in AH.

usually can fetch a slightly better pricing IMO.