Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Terrace of endless as easy as dragon soul?

Terrace of endless must be one of the easiest raids in a looong time even though its just normal we downed all 4 within one raiding night, a whole raid in one night no one even looked up tacts and we downed em in a few pulls so silly and i dont belive hc give huge changes blizz are really making this game easier raidwise even elite mode on first boss is a joke, i think its time to put in heroic elite mode or something cause this is silly

It's 1/3 raids in a tier on normal mode, who cares. Throne of the 4 Winds was just as easy on normal.

Deleted
    congratz you have killed 4 bosses in a normal raid instance while wearing raid gear from HoF AND MSV

u must be very skilled.

lets see how u do next week
    Last edited by mmocf7b8106c06; 2012-11-17 at 11:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by akrusLJ View Post
    congratz you have killed 4 bosses in a normal raid instance while wearing raid gear from HoF AND MSV

u must be very skilled.
    doubt some less gear would make a difference, the mechanics is the problem or thats its undertuned, if they were releasing it as last raid then blizzard should of used their brain and tune it up abit then

Don't comment until you've cleared 4/4 heroic please. Heroics haven't even started yet so maybe it's a bit early to conclude this?!?!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    It's 1/3 raids in a tier on normal mode, who cares. Throne of the 4 Winds was just as easy on normal.
    Really? I remember Al'akir 25 being quite a bitch to kill on normal. Even 10 man took more than Terrace bosses.

u must be very skilled.
    Gee, seeing how killing HoF bosses in required to access the Terrace - what's so strange about that? If anything, it proves the place is undertuned, if it's possible to "outgear" it as soon as it opens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Gee, seeing how killing HoF bosses in required to access the Terrace - what's so strange about that? If anything, it proves the place is undertuned, if it's possible to "outgear" it as soon as it opens.
    not true, only the leader needs to have killed HoF, after that anyone can enter the raid.

and the fact they have killed normal heart of fear proves that there raid group have some level of skill so I'm not shocked they were able to adapt quickly after 1/2 wipes and kill the boss

its normal, its used as a learning curve for heroic's and is mostly farmed by top guilds by going multiple times with groups that made up of a few mains and the rest alts while at the same time practicing heroic tactics.

as someone said in the chat...come back when your 4/4 heroic....as normal's don't mean anything

Don't be confused guys. Terrace is the same tier as MSV an HoF. But releasing content a little bit at a time is how Blizzard gives "more content faster", while simultaneously having a perpetual PTR that keeps getting minor changes but never actually going live, and that doesn't actually have any real content on it.

Deleted
    so annoyign seeing all these stupid comments about if its not heroic it doesnt matter.. if thats how u feel stay off the normal mode threads?

i personally think terace was a bit easier than DS

You can't compare a raid from the first tier of an expansion to the raid of the last tier of an expansion.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

wha wah what! BAMSIS

10+ Year Old Account
    Redundant thread.

I really think people should hold off on judgment of the instance until we see how the big dudes do on heroic come Tuesday.

Maybe their Thanksgivings will be ruined. Poor guys.

yeah, terrace is pretty damn easy on normal. even managed to do the ulduar style hardmode on the first boss in a grand total of 2 attempts.

can any1 confirm this please do u need to clear normal HoF to enter normal terrace or will clearing lfr hof give u entry to normal terrace?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    can any1 confirm this please do u need to clear normal HoF to enter normal terrace or will clearing lfr hof give u entry to normal terrace?
    Only normal will give access.

Deleted
    not true, only the leader needs to have killed HoF, after that anyone can enter the raid.
    Lots of attunements / access mechanics only required one person to have it done, that doesn't mean it's not balanced around everyone being at that level. Raids aren't designed around 1 person being head and shoulders above the rest in quality.

That said - I certainly agree it's far too soon to call things easy, come back with heroic sha of fear and elite protectors under your belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    You can't compare a raid from the first tier of an expansion to the raid of the last tier of an expansion.
    Except you can, because the last tier of cata only had 1 difficult boss, and the first tier of cata had many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Throne of the 4 Winds was just as easy on normal.
    Uhm, no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Uhm, no.
    Hardly matters anyway. This thread would be called 'Terrace of endless too hard' if it was any harder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    Terrace of endless must be one of the easiest raids in a looong time even though its just normal we downed all 4 within one raiding night, a whole raid in one night no one even looked up tacts and we downed em in a few pulls so silly and i dont belive hc give huge changes blizz are really making this game easier raidwise even elite mode on first boss is a joke, i think its time to put in heroic elite mode or something cause this is silly
    You probably cleared DS with 30% nerf then. DS wasnt easy at all before blizzard started nerfing it.