Thread: Heroic Leap

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    Ok... its a 78K crit? So? The class as a whole needs to be tuned down a little, and its coming in 5.1. But whats wrong wtih heroic leap!? Other than its now very limited pathing.
    Nothing is coming in 5.1 for warriors that will tone down their dmg.

This screenshot is not really uncommon. Stop trying to theorycraft it like it's some impossible scenario.

I'd start playing my rogue again if I could do 70K+ dmg when shadowstepping

He probably had T1, pvp trinket procd, avatar, bloodfury, etc. popped. I've seen heroic leap crit for 90k's. The annoying part is seeing 80k shockwave crits, AoE cheap shot and oh yeah, 90k damage too.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    prolly cause your gear blows

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcsecant View Post
    He probably had T1, pvp trinket procd, avatar, bloodfury, etc. popped. I've seen heroic leap crit for 90k's. The annoying part is seeing 80k shockwave crits, AoE cheap shot and oh yeah, 90k damage too.
    80k? My fully pvp geared ret pally got crit over 120k shockwave:/

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    so where a ability on a 30 sec cd and you have to hit the target instead of using it for defensive purposes does 60-70k dmg with everything stacking, banner, avatar and reck + other small stuff such as trinket and berserker rage, that is op and has tp be nerfd, right? But when a warlock with his pvp trinket only hits 400k chaos bolt then that is totally fine, i mean why shouldn't it?

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 01:46 PM ----------

stop making disgusting assumptions
    I suppose u already know the mechanics for the new Chaos Bolt,but i wont stay on this.How would feel about u if locks had their old mechanics back and not this chaos bolt? Seduction-immolate-conflagrate-instnat soul fire-death coil-Chaosbolt-shadowfury-inceratex3-shadowflameslow-seduction again etc etc and ofc soul link?
    Imo ppl are too young against destro locks and thats why they are whining and btw if u consider destros OP due to their dmg then u obv dont know how to counter them.

P.S be proud that locks came with a "loss" in every spell-buff-improve they got and not like the other classes using both dmg and mechanics from other specs.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 09:05 AM ----------

Suddenly enh shamans are compared to Arms warriors? let me take a screenshot from this xD

10+ Year Old Account
    you have 52% resil and you only got hit for a 72k heroic leap? wow that warrior must not have had a lot of pvp power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    lol so now heroic leap is up on the chopping block. I can't wait to see what is left of warrior abilities in 6 months. I can just picture it, even as i'm getting pounded to the ground by a frostmage for the millionth time (flawless victory) the mage will be writing forum post of how warriors are too strong because he broke frost barrier or something.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    I agreed 100%. Once i felt pity because i ate warriors for breakfast but them now completely ignoring the points, i would love to see them back there.
    Ignorant post, as is the one you quoted and agreed with. Please point to the direction of all the mages asking for nerfs during their many seasons of dominance. Show me all the threads with Rogues crying out for nerfs during 4.3. Show me all of the DK threads begging for blizzard to nerf them during their OP time in Wrath.

News flash: The vast majority of players are never going to come and be all, oh what is the word, "honorable" I guess? And ask for nerfs. When something is OP, every other class cries about it, and the OP class doesn't. The fact that you want warriors to serve as nothing but BG fodder because they are simply acting like every other class when they are on top is ridiculous.

We are about to have a drag race. You pick a 1999 Ford Focus. I pick a brand new Corvette. Upon losing, you cry out that not only should my car be made to go slower by chevy, that I also need to agree with you that my car is unfairly superior to yours. Give me a break...

Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    Ignorant post, as is the one you quoted and agreed with. Please point to the direction of all the mages asking for nerfs during their many seasons of dominance. Show me all the threads with Rogues crying out for nerfs during 4.3. Show me all of the DK threads begging for blizzard to nerf them during their OP time in Wrath.
    Not sure if it counts, but as a rogue player in Cataclysm 4.3, I made a few posts asking for PvE trinkets and legendaries to be unusable in arenas and RBGs because I didn't want rogues to be balanced/nerfed in PvP based on the ones who got powerful PvE gear.

ok so im not trying to add to the qqing about warriors i understand how they were in cata and prior as i played warrior and absolutley love them. heres my encounters with warriors. i play hpally atm i would preffer ret but i like to be wanted so i play hpally lol. as ret i can beat most warriors 1v1 as holy well im not gonna beat a warrior dont expect to tho but i have very good survival against everything execpt warriors dueled many of them and got same result kite them around till they finally get tfbx5 then its gg theres nothing you can do its either a 2 shot or 3 shot while the op has terrible gear i have just over 9k resil 65.53%. i dont really watch numbers so i couldnt tell you he crit me for 300k etc i can tell you he hit me for 75% my health in one go prolly heroic strike then auto attack finish it up if not hes got execute unavoidable. i do know i got tons of ways t keep him away but that stuff runs out lol. yea yea why did i let a warrior on me for long? it was a duel thats it but no matter how long someone is on you under any situation should any class be able to do that kind of damage. what about a lock hitting for 400k? i dunno nvr been hit that by a lock while i do know cb hits really hard i can prepare for it but once that warrior gets 5 stack tfb its gg thats when it turns into i dont need skill mode imma poop on you mode! look ma i just 2 shot a healer lol imo tone down tfb and thats it no need for avatar nerf or gag nerf well maybe gag but i can deal with that what i cant deal with is try to cc the warrior while hes tfbx5 if hes smart hes gonna save trinket for that the damage is just insane while cds are active and tfb.

in all as ghostcrawler stated in a tweet theres no skill in 1 shots!
    o yea and lol at the epic tc thats just lol worthy
    Last edited by scott28; 2012-11-20 at 03:41 PM.

Yes, nerf warriors so i can continue to smash them in 2s and 3s cause they're stupidly easy to counter.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Correct, what blizzard has done is open up ways to can control warriors. Even pre nerf. Warrior burst could be mitigated by disarm/stun/hex/poly/cyclone. Now, you can snare and root on top of that. If you're playing a team game, and none of your 3 members are willing to peel during that. The problem is not the warrior.

It's ridiculous to punish a player who manages to escape from a (currently) unstoppable warrior with a 78k crit from the gap closer. The suggestion to 5-8 kite the warrior with avatar is also a joke - good luck precision kiting an unkitable player who has a 15 yard aoe snare...... "But it's on a long CD, 45secs". Rubbish, 30 seconds glyphed. So far this season my alt warrior has ended up being my main as I can't get non-cap arena teams on my rogue - we're OP as hell, accept it. When 5.1 lands, things will be different, but as it stands heroic leap should not be able to crit harder than a rogue can.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Exactly.

Why? Cause Blizzard is fucking retarded.

Warriors from all over have given more constructive feedback than ever and they choose to ignore it and make terribly thought out changes JUST like 4.1 warbringer change.

Changes that SHOULD happen: remove gag order pummel only. Lock out avatar AND bloodbath from banner and reck (to keep the talents equal for pve). Nerf shockwave HARD. Revert int shout nerf. Reducing TfB stacks is fine and is something that shoulda been done back in beta.
    Mages are also in the same boat. They're having everything nerfed but what needs it. Change frost bomb to go off three times every 2 seconds or so for 33% of the damage. There we go, retarded burst fixed.

Also, contrary to popular belief, warriors still have one of if not the lowest grip in the game come 5.1. I think rogues might be tied for that right now. The avatar change to no longer make you immune to roots and snares was a good one but I still think warriors will need help in that department.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2012-11-20 at 05:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

1 min aoe fear is cc
    30 sec cd stun 4 sec duration is cc
    gag order is cc
    charge stun is cc
    meatheat ur not very bright.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    Lol @ people who defend this kind of dmg with a fucking leap.

Here we go. Yet another request for a warrior nerf. Next thing you know, they will be asking for warriors to be forced to only use nerf swords and wearing cardboard armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    1 min aoe fear is cc
    30 sec cd stun 4 sec duration is cc
    gag order is cc
    charge stun is cc
    meatheat ur not very bright.
    im not bright?ok mr troll i will just report you for name calling.now on to your post.

1 min aoe fear is cc- this has been nerfed and it brakes on damage.
    gag order is cc =this is no longer in game,and no i do not group a silence as a form of cc.to me cc is things like sheep/cyclone/ice traps/things that caouse you to lose control of your toon.not a silence.
    charge stun is cc= again this is not cc,you could count it as a gap closer "because thats what it is" and maybe a interrupt.charge is by no means a form of cc. frost ring/sheep is cc,big difference right?

there was a well written brake down on all the different forms a cc/slows/roots by a person here on mmo.maybe you should read it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 02:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scinder View Post
    Here we go. Yet another request for a warrior nerf. Next thing you know, they will be asking for warriors to be forced to only use nerf swords and wearing cardboard armor.

i have seem people ask for warriors to be nerfed in there Armour class lol.one guy actually said that conan did not wear heavy plate so warriors should not either lmfao.these people ask for HL to be nerfed "and it has been since warth beta" but then they turn around and say a 175k CB crit is fine because it needs ramp up time lol.wow as a hole now is just one big pile of shit and im guessing that 75% of the old community is gone.so what is left are a bunch of skilless players running around trolling people asking for nerfs to others classes,its just one big joke.

as it stands right now there is not one warrior ability that has not been nerfed,period.everyhting from charge,MS,op sr,RAGE,hit points,fear,sw,avatar,hl,ect.thats no kinda game i want to play and im gald i quit.
    Last edited by meathead; 2012-11-20 at 07:04 PM.

Gap closer critting for 72k and ppl are defending it

And lol at 5-8 Yard kite
    How about intervene to ur Team Mate and then Leap?