Thread: Heroic Leap

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    im not bright?ok mr troll i will just report you for name calling.
    http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=htt...g#.UKvZMYb5V9E

Heroic Leap with Battleshout = 15,587 Damage for me; in 9 pieces malo; with t1 weapon and 45% pvp power
    Heroic leap Glyphed increases damage by 100% changing it to 30,000 with same gear/gems.

Throw in colossus smash debuff increase damage taken by 4%
    If you are pummeled by a warrior with rude interuption glyph, that's another 6% damage increase for him.
    skull banner increase crit damage by 20%
    Throw in PvP Str trinket

and you have your 70-80K HEROIC LEAP - NOT TO MENTION IT USUALLY DOESNT CRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Changes that SHOULD happen: remove gag order pummel only. Lock out avatar AND bloodbath from banner and reck (to keep the talents equal for pve). Nerf shockwave HARD. Revert int shout nerf. Reducing TfB stacks is fine and is something that shoulda been done back in beta.
    You nerf cd stacking, gag order, and shockwave without giving us some sustained damage upgrades (imo increasing our mastery damage procs, 55% weapon damage is godawful, and it would help to stop the crying from pve'ers about cd stacking nerf) and we will we hurting bad. Ferals, enh, dks, and rets will be superior.

Also, contrary to popular belief, warriors still have one of if not the lowest grip in the game come 5.1. I think rogues might be tied for that right now. The avatar change to no longer make you immune to roots and snares was a good one but I still think warriors will need help in that department.
    Warrior grip the best and will continue to be the best. Avatar doesnt change our grip except for 20 seconds every 3 min. Still have a stun damn near every time we get to someone (making "grip" easy), so many charges and leaps and ofc safeguard if you choose to spec it. Outside of avatar my war is almost never off a target unless cc'd, without a pally or hunter on the team. I feel thats how the warrior class should be, they should have high mobility and uptime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    You realize it's an alt I made the screenshot from right. And who are you to tell me to stop or not.
    Yes, I do realize that.

I'm not brain dead.

YOU STILL OBTAINED the title, doesn't matter if it was on an alt. Clearly you have played @ 2.2k+. So it escapes my mind how an experienced arena player can complain over something like this WITHOUT full gear.

I'd also not be so rude to people on the forums, you make yourself look like a joke and you don't help the community at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    im not bright?ok mr troll i will just report you for name calling.now on to your post.

1 min aoe fear is cc- this has been nerfed and it brakes on damage. (all fears break on damage which is bugged atm)
    gag order is cc =this is no longer in game,and no i do not group a silence as a form of cc.to me cc is things like sheep/cyclone/ice traps/things that caouse you to lose control of your toon.not a silence. (its still in the game or on live atleast idc about as its not live so its not in the game. also silence is a form of cc l2 get facts before posting)
    charge stun is cc= again this is not cc,you could count it as a gap closer "because thats what it is" and maybe a interrupt.charge is by no means a form of cc. frost ring/sheep is cc,big difference right?(charge stun is a cc no matter how you look at it)

there was a well written brake down on all the different forms a cc/slows/roots by a person here on mmo.maybe you should read it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 02:03 PM ----------

i have seem people ask for warriors to be nerfed in there Armour class lol.one guy actually said that conan did not wear heavy plate so warriors should not either lmfao.these people ask for HL to be nerfed "and it has been since warth beta" but then they turn around and say a 175k CB crit is fine because it needs ramp up time lol.wow as a hole now is just one big pile of shit and im guessing that 75% of the old community is gone.so what is left are a bunch of skilless players running around trolling people asking for nerfs to others classes,its just one big joke.

as it stands right now there is not one warrior ability that has not been nerfed,period.everyhting from charge,MS,op sr,RAGE,hit points,fear,sw,avatar,hl,ect.thats no kinda game i want to play and im gald i quit.
    fixed for ya your welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furypie View Post
    It's because of the fecking glyph giving 100% increased damage, stop being a shitty and stay within 8yards of him and you won't get leaped.
    Also what the fuck is wrong with having this much damage with a leap? would it be ok if it was a throw? or an attack i used up close? I do not see how it is NOT ok to CRIT someone for 78k with an attack that is on a 30sec cd and requires you to be 8yards away
    Because everyone prefers to stay in melee range with a warrior. Oh, and a warrior isn't able to simply walk in the opposite direction to leap to you.

78k damage on a 30 second CD GAP CLOSER is NOT okay. CCs and gap closers shouldn't EVER do damage. If you think that damage is OK for a 30 second CD gap closer, then why does my WW monk his flying serpent kick only do >10k< crits?? I mean, it's a 25 second CD SKILL SHOT gap closer. It should AT LEAST do 300k damage!

Stop being ignorant and accept the fact that Warriors are stupid right now. Heroic Leap should either double-dip from resilience or do no damage at all. Neither should Shock Wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Because everyone prefers to stay in melee range with a warrior. Oh, and a warrior isn't able to simply walk in the opposite direction to leap to you.

78k damage on a 30 second CD GAP CLOSER is NOT okay. CCs and gap closers shouldn't EVER do damage. If you think that damage is OK for a 30 second CD gap closer, then why does my WW monk his flying serpent kick only do >10k< crits?? I mean, it's a 25 second CD SKILL SHOT gap closer. It should AT LEAST do 300k damage!

Stop being ignorant and accept the fact that Warriors are stupid right now. Heroic Leap should either double-dip from resilience or do no damage at all. Neither should Shock Wave.
    Like someone else said, the stars need to be aligned to do that much damage with it. It's not 78k every 30 seconds....

I agree that warriors are pretty overtuned right now (this is coming from a long time warrior main.) However, my only problem is that the QQ will only stop once warriors are where they were at the end of Cataclysm. I won't complain too much about it, I'll roll with the punches because warriors are always fun and every so often they're extremely viable.

The issue here isn't Heroic Leap in itself, it's Warrior cooldown stacking. Warrior cooldowns are very strong but are quite long at the same time, meaning that serious damage is only pumped out during those long cooldowns. If the cooldowns were weaker but available more often I feel that warriors would be a much more reasonable class. Burst damage scores kills in PvP and that's what warriors have when they stack long cooldowns.

10+ Year Old Account
    I laughed at this more than I should, link the picture for maximum effect!

Think this topic has been argued about enough tbh..