2 Simple solutions to the 2 biggest problems in WoW

My account time just ran out so I can't post this in that "Sick of Blizz Lies" thread on the main site so I'm posting it here to another massive player base, if anyone could relay this to the main thread that'd be sweet.

Cross Realm Zone - Biggest issue is ganking.
    Simple solution: Make it segregated by level bracket. (10-17), (18-24)

Rep Grind and Alts - Biggest issue is players don't want to do the rep grind twice (IMO please don't make the rep grind easier for main characters)
    Simple solution: Make the tabard you get from exalted BoA and give rep via dungeons like the old one. You have to get exalted the new way to get it anyways.

To be honest, I don't see the Rep thing as being a big issue with the new double rep thing being implemented. There are some grinds that will still be annoying, but things like Klaxxi and Shado-Pan will be revered at least just from questing if you're getting double rep from every quest you do for them while levelling.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    1st Idea - PVP realms, you know the score, Dont like it PCT, or Find a friend on a PVE realm. Really dont see the problem. infact the only people complaining about CRZ are those on PVP realms who were screaming out fofrmore WPvP. Yes its not idea. but would you scream as much if people from your own realm came ganking ? What about people being boosted by higher levels, how do they fit in your bracket system ?

2nd Idea - I like it, it would work well. Except People would complain that they cant send the Tabards Cross server. a simple solution to this would be to have them purchasable from the guild vendors for a few coppers once you have hit exalted per faction on any server

3rd Idea - Pay your sub ?

Deleted
    Those two certainly must be biggest problems 'cause you say so.

OT: Nothing wrong with CRZ. You play on PvP realm, you accept the fact you might die almost anywhere. It sure has a lot of bugs, but nothing wrong with the concept.
    5.1 already helps with the rep grind on alts (100% more reputation after main has revered). So I think that should be enough. I think everyone should just stop the with tabard system already, Blizzard has said it was bad and it's not coming bad.
    Last edited by mmocc53e0de04c; 2012-11-17 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miykul View Post
    My account time just ran out so I can't post this in that "Sick of Blizz Lies" thread on the main site so I'm posting it here to another massive player base, if anyone could relay this to the main thread that'd be sweet.

Cross Realm Zone - Biggest issue is ganking.
    Simple solution: Make it segregated by level bracket. (10-17), (18-24)

Rep Grind and Alts - Biggest issue is players don't want to do the rep grind twice (IMO please don't make the rep grind easier for main characters)
    Simple solution: Make the tabard you get from exalted BoA and give rep via dungeons like the old one. You have to get exalted the new way to get it anyways.
    One idea I'd like to see implemented for the rep is to offer a "Champion" option in the Rep window, and when you're in a dungeon of that rep's level (So you could get Klaxxi and Wymrrest Accord rep in Heroic MoP dungeons, but couldn't get Shado-Pan rep in Heroic: Utgarde Keep). When you click the Champion option with a rep, you'll get rep per kills, but not get any loot. You can't be traded loot that others in the party win either.

You can still loot motes/greys/world drop blues off trash, but bosses won't let you roll on the items (You do get Currency still though).

Level scaling would solve a ton of problems in this game, on both a pvp and pve level.

I've never understood the complaints about being ganked on a PVP server. Like Siggma said: "You know the score."

Would you wave a steak in front of a hungry dog's face and expect no bite?

Deleted
    My problem with CRZ is I just don't see the point of it; I just can't get excited over the fact that a bunch of random strangers that I'm probably going to have zero interaction are questing in the same zone as me because Blizzard spent time and resources on this glorified window dressing. While the tech behind it is impressive, ultimately the only interesting social interaction that has come out of CRZ has been the ganking and griefing.
    Rep grinds require little work to get to revered, which unless you are gung ho on being intent on kitting every alt with every tabard, is really all you need to work these reps to open up the VP gear. Sure, you might have a couple of factions that you want exalted for profession recipes, but thts a couple of reps per alt.

Cross Realm Zones are a way for Blizzard to reduce cost in physical severs. Having a level bracked would undermine this effort cause a lot of different servers would still need to be up and running for very few players. Needless to say, I would love it, but at this point you could scrap this horrible feature alltogether from a financial standpoint. And that is all Blizzard is interested in at least this regard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miykul View Post
    This is a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    2nd Idea - I like it, it would work well. Except People would complain that they cant send the Tabards Cross server. a simple solution to this would be to have them purchasable from the guild vendors for a few coppers once you have hit exalted per faction on any server
    And this is a great tweak to it.