Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    Deleted

How should a man react to verbal and physical abuse from a woman?

So I just watched this video and it got me pondering. If a man had talked to him like that (verbal abuse and all), and invaded his personal space like that, specifically in front of such a large group of people, he would have been hit. And obviously if a man had physically attacked him as she did, he would also have been hit. Which leads me to wonder why a woman should receive different treatment than a man would in the same situation? (Where art thou Equality?)

However, another part of me thinks that his course of action was the best. He avoided being violent towards anyone and made the other person look like a fool, all while being very funny at the same time. If he had hit her back, even after she hit him, he would have been in trouble, either from the authorities or from the person she was looking to get to beat him up. I definitely commend him for remaining level headed.

-But the question remains: How should a man react to verbal and physical abuse from a woman?

Deleted
    They shouldn't. You start hitting someone like that you deserve everything coming to you. Verbal abuse, you can ignore that entirely, not worth getting violent over it, but when someone literally jumps on you and tries to pull you to the ground... Meh, you are going to get a punch for that one.

You just let them rant and rant
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Wow, did she really have to actively spit in his face? That's incredibly disrespectful.

Bitches be cray.

Deleted
    Shouting I will ignore, but anyone who hits me gets a reply. Man/woman you want to hit someone then expect to get hit.

Deleted
    Even after she hit him, he still walked away like a boss. Kudos to him.

-"I don't give a fuck."
    -"I don't give a fuck either."
    -"Then get the fuck out of my face if we both don't give a fuck."

Logic crits for 9000 dmg.

I can take all the verbal abuse in the world I mean their is a front door thus I can either leave or Push her ass outside it if I become irritated enough.

Now if a women is hitting me because she is upset and crying due to stupid shit I did I will let it slide.
    However if the women is just being a violent dyke because she doesn't think I will retaliate, well she is in for one hell of a surprise.

Deleted
    Just do the same thing you would if you were dealing with a child.

Well you can ignore verbal abuse, so I think that's the best course of action to take for that.

If a man feels threatened enough from physical abuse from a woman, then I guess fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Which leads me to wonder why a woman should receive different treatment than a man would in the same situation? (Where art thou Equality?)
    Double standards, they call for equality when it benefits them.

OT: Verbal abuse I can ignore, no matter the source. If someone hits me regardless if its a man or a woman I will hit back.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2012-11-17 at 04:13 PM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

If I was in his position and she came back and assualted me I personally would have no option but to defend myself. Talking, yelling, and spitting wouldn't cause me to physically hit her but once she came over and physically hit me I would treat her like a man.

I think the more disturbing thing about this video is that the teachers let it go on for that long and to get to that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is...that happening in a class room?
    Is this one of those inner city schools I hear about? Because that kind of thing would have NEVER happened in one of my class rooms, 5-10seconds in the teacher would have been sending that girl to the principal.

More O.T
    There is no real reason why a girl should be treated differently in that situation, where she attacks someone like that. It's just sort of an inbuilt part of our society. I think most guys who would have hit/beaten a guy who attacked them like that would not have done the same to a girl, especially not in a crowded room like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    aim for the titties and strike back...

You man up and take it. Then you take steps to ensure it doesn't happen again.

There are a certain set of learned skills in life that every man must figure out how to deal with. You must learn how to get yourself out of bed in the morning and go to work even when you don't want to. You must learn to not cum before she's ready for you to. You must learn how to check your head when all you want to do is choke somebody out. Failure to do any of those three things is childish, and will always make you look weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would drop that cross-eyed bitch if she hit me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbeefy View Post
    You man up and take it. Then you take steps to ensure it doesn't happen again.

There are a certain set of learned skills in life that every man must figure out how to deal with. You must learn how to get yourself out of bed in the morning and go to work even when you don't want to. You must learn to not cum before she's ready for you to. You must learn how to check your head when all you want to do is choke somebody out. Failure to do any of those three things is childish, and will always make you look weak.
    Well check out mr tough guy over here. Yes if a girl physically attacks you if you hit her back you are childish! What is the woman then? I mean if you watched the video this lady was clearly respectable and this man was being a bully. Personally I hope for the death penalty for the guy.

Gender is irrelevant.

If someone attacks you - you beat them.

The weak only exist to justify the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post

Bitches be cray.
    My thoughts exactly

But really there is nothing that can be done, take one swing at a "woman" and you get a bunch of heroes stomping your face.

In this scenario:
    I think he should probably have gotten up, shoved her aside, and walked out.
    If someone assaults you, you strike back. Never, éver, allow yourself to be a victim to anyone. The moment you allow someone to walk all over you is the moment you've lost all self-respect, and the moment you allow yourself to become someone else's plaything, to do with as they please.

Equality is equality. That means that whoever attacks you, regardless of ANY factor, should be dealt with equally. I don't care if it's a twelve-year-old with down-syndrome in w heel-chair, as soon as that person intents to harm me, I will retaliate.