Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Atlastloot Enhanced and Postal.

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Welcome to your first expension to an MMO, ever. While there were issues, it was a smooth launch, more or less.

If this WASN'T your first expansion to an MMO, please wait patiently while I look for nice and sturdy palm tree to ram your face against.

It's rapidly become GTFO, because watching health bars is for healers.

Postal. I just can't Click all my mail when I get things from AH, way too lazy.

Deleted
    Openbags I think it's called, or something to that effect. I like all my bags to open when I open some interface window be it bank, auction house or vendor. Recently got a new computer and got so frustrated without it.

Autobar

I can't think of any other non essential mod that is so dam useful.

ArkInventory. Having one big bag with separate groups for each gear set / proff. mats / quest items etc is just to damn important.

WIM. Not as important these days since being able to have whispers in seperate chat tabs, but still a must-have for me.

power auras+shadowed unit frames

Deleted
    Class timers.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It'll have to be Cerror for me. I can play with everything default no trouble but that damned error text pisses me off to no end.

Baggins, I've yet to find another bag addon that has all the features I use and without it I cannot find anything in my bags at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atlasloot, ArkInventory, _NPCScan, SexyMap, Titan Panel, Postal, Sunn - Viewport Art.

Deleted
    Postal, oGlow

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not game breaking at all but I every time I delete I just re-install it the next day

NPCscan

Deleted
    combuctor for sure! so much time wasted looking in bags for greys to sell!!!!

Genie. It was broken for a while and my enjoyment of WoW dropped HUGE.

15+ Year Old Account
    Altoholic. Really, it´s so handy to see what items your alts have in their bags without relogging. Not to mention that I like seeing shitloads of gold (shitloads for me and quite some other people, but just change for others (nearing the 1M gold), while I only have a few Ks on the characters that I play more often.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

for me its atlasloot and arkinventory

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard choice between Postal and AdvancedTradeskillWindow. Most likely I'd choose to have Postal, cause getting 60 stacks of ore out of your mailbox manually gets old REALLY fast.