Poll: Nerf Flight form or Buff reg mounts

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think it is unfair, that lvl20 mount only goes 60% (ground), lvl40 100%(ground) and so on, I think we should remove all mounts from the game, since different ground mount/ flight mount speed creater an unballance between ppl and remove option to run. Since someone can accidently press the button to make charter walk.....

Make costume items work with druid forms and you can have my flight form. Otherwise, leave it alone.

option c and bring back crusader aura

Quote Originally Posted by Pallamouna View Post
    bring back crusader aura
    Why? Paladins now have Heart of the Crusader and the aura granting the benefit to other people rarely had a use anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskobar View Post
    People that level druid alts because they think they gather faster are wrong anyway so who cares about druids. Paladins and DKs having a mount speed boost make them much faster.
    I think you're only looking at the cast time of the actual action and forgetting about saving 1.5 seconds every single node, being able to pick flowers WHILE things are hitting you in the face and just fly off not having to kill them to mount. Grab flowers as things are running toward you from aggro and not giving a single fuck lol. the ability to steal nodes from other players. There are probably more but those were just off the top of my head in 2 seconds.

I wouldn't gather on anything but my druid unless I was leveling an alt and using mining/herb for extra XP/mats.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    You can pick those up when you're mounted, twat. Now stop wasting other people's time with bullshit like this.
    that's news to me as its never worked for me will need to retry it,and don't call me a twat

on my druid i tried it on-:

my sandstone dragon - got dismounted while looting a quest item
    on my volcanic dragon - got dismounted while looting a quest item
    in my druids flight form - stayed in flight for while looting a quest item

probably the only mount that would work is the disc from lorewalkers
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-11-18 at 04:22 PM.

Deleted
    leave it. I wouldnt like if everyone could just gather from mounts, and taking away that perk from druids after so many years, is stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Yet warriors can't so sh*t
    Yeah, we one shot people.

Quote Originally Posted by rakhakash View Post
    Options C, because this doesn't affect combat mechanics, but questing mechanics which in my opinion should be the same for all.
    Wouldn't even be so bad, people on flying stuff, using their hands other than holding the reins to grab something or push a button.
    So can a hunter, send in a pet and pickup item, so can a warlock - send in a pet and pickup items, so can a rogue - pickup item and vanish...

Quote Originally Posted by Dezminion View Post
    I think it is unfair, that lvl20 mount only goes 60% (ground), lvl40 100%(ground) and so on, I think we should remove all mounts from the game, since different ground mount/ flight mount speed creater an unballance between ppl and remove option to run. Since someone can accidently press the button to make charter walk.....

ok now this is just getting idiotic

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    So can a hunter, send in a pet and pickup item, so can a warlock - send in a pet and pickup items, so can a rogue - pickup item and vanish...
    id love to do that with my claws while using the vial sadly the game wont let me... also what lvl can a hunter send is pet in to loot stuff? never seen it in my spellbook
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-11-18 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    ok now this is just getting idiotic

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 04:25 PM ----------

id love to do that with my claws while using the vial sadly the game wont let me... also what lvl can a hunter send is pet in to loot stuff? never seen it in my spellbook

... send in your pet to aggro the mob while you loot the node.. I do this on my lock and hunter too, infact pretty much every class has a way to get to a node without having to kill the mob first.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    ... send in your pet to aggro the mob while you loot the node.. I do this on my lock and hunter too, infact pretty much every class has a way to get to a node without having to kill the mob first.
    erm what part of my post is your comment referring to? as i asked what level you find this spell to send your pet to find quest items

Quote Originally Posted by Caelic View Post
    They can't mine in flight form; the only advantage there is they can pop back into flight form instantly afterwards.

If you want a gatherer alt for herbs and ore, roll a druid soley for that purpose.
    this is the only reason i rolled a druid alt wich was for the herbing only, i got tired of seeing druids flying all over the place and nicking herbs when i was on my hunter so i rolled a druid instead as a herber, and since EVERYONE have the option to roll a druid just for the herbing they cant complain about it realy.

the quests i can understand that is abit anoying when u see a druid just flying in nick a quest item and just fly away wile ur self have to fight through mobs to reach it, atleast they loose the form when they mine now so hope they changed it like that for all quests to.

the herbing should be as it is now since as i pointed out, everyone can roll a druid just to gather herbs so nothing is unfair there, so its not a class issue if u cant be arsed to make one.
    Last edited by lanceb; 2012-11-18 at 11:14 PM.

B in terms of skinning and quest objects, A in terms of Herbalism.

Clutching an herb would be a fairly easy thing for a bird to do. Skinning or grabbing other objects would not be nearly as easy for birds, so I say remove those parts, but they should be allowed to keep the Herbalism benefit.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

DKs/Paladins have a movement speed buff. If they remove the druid perk, suddenly everyone will be crying about how DKs and Paladins have an unfair advantage when farming. Then they can remove that and people will nitpick about something else "Mages can blink!" "Rogues can use stealth to sneak past mobs!!!"

It's never ending. Sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskobar View Post
    People that level druid alts because they think they gather faster are wrong anyway so who cares about druids. Paladins and DKs having a mount speed boost make them much faster.
    So much wrong it hurts Every time I go on a herbing session I see random paladins, DKs flying with me. Most of the time I win to a node, however even when they win there are numerous times I see them stuck in combat fighting which allows me to take the herb, and go get 5 more before they even get out of combat. So yes, while those who classes may move faster the fact that they have to spend any time at all fighting makes them nothing compared to a druid imo.

I voted to leave as is but would like to also present option D,

D. More instant mounts, like an epic Magic Broom that lasts all year long.

We could really use an epic broom or some other type of instant mount.
    Last edited by Rayr1fe; 2012-11-18 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Druids have to exit flight form to mine. They only stay in flight form for herbs.

A lot of MOP quest items can be used/clicked on while mounted.
    Ah I wish I knew that about the mining or I'd have switched my vote. Just doesn't make sense to mine while a bird lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when druids didnt even have a flight form? Weird thing is I don't remember all classes being the same back then...odd...

Can they cast it in combat? No. It's instant, it's nice, but it's not game breaking. Flavor doesn't hurt, as long as it doesn't give any other class a blaringly like super obvious to anyone outside the game advantage.