Poll: Nerf Flight form or Buff reg mounts

Page 1 of 22
... LastLast

Poll to remove druid flight or give everyone else same advantage

So just curious what MMO overall feel on this is. I know most none druids hate the fact druids can interact with anything on the ground without being removed from flight form, while the rest of us have to demount to do anything. From mining, herbing, to quest items. And the druids love it. Can't say I blame them, if my main was a druid I'd love it too.

So question is what would be best?

A. Leave it as is.
    B. Remove druids from flightform when interacting with objects on the ground. (Gathering nodes or quest items)
    C. Let every other class interact with objects on the ground without the need to dismount.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    option c imo

Poll's up now

Leave it as it is. Its something unique to druids, why remove it? Because no one else has that (very) slight advantage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Roll a druid if you don't like it. Otherwise stop complaining. It's been like this since TBC.

how boring do you want this game to be man? for real

10+ Year Old Account
    I am for option c. There are already some steps in this in MoP, where some quest interactions don't dismount you which is very convenient, so I believe this is eventually the direction they will be headed.

However mining something while on a giant dragon doesn't make much sense....so maybe option b has more logic to it. And yes, I know it is a game.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

If you remove druid flight because other classes can't do it, then you'd also have to remove rogue stealth, monk roll, mage teleport, etc.

Every class has its perks, its advantages and disadvantages. If every class could do the exact same things, it would be one hell of a boring game.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

Deleted
    needs 4th option
    - Delete the account of people who complain about druids being able to farm in flight form.

And no I dont have a druid.

Druids have to exit flight form to mine. They only stay in flight form for herbs.

A lot of MOP quest items can be used/clicked on while mounted.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leave it as it is. Druids have that perk, it's nice. Other classes have neat perks, too. Mages/priests can avoid dying from falling. Death Knights, priests, and shamans can walk on water with shaman/DK's able to mount to do it. Paladins can bubble to mine/pick herbs even when attacked. Rogues can vanish and stealth out of combat to avoid pesky respawns.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I picked option A. its fine how it is. But i offer a fourth option... Keep as is, and allow Vial of the sands and Obsidian Nightwing to act like druid flight form and let you pick objects off the ground without turning back into your normal self

Well, monks have http://www.wowhead.com/spell=125893 which allows them some of the same perks as Flight Form (like gathering whilst active).. but I think they should keep it as it is now. One of the little special things about being a druid is their forms, and well, if you don't like it, roll a druid. Giving every ability ingame to every class would just be silly.

But if it was really necessary, option B seems plausible too. But I'm voting for option A.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    They can't mine in flight form; the only advantage there is they can pop back into flight form instantly afterwards.

If you want a gatherer alt for herbs and ore, roll a druid soley for that purpose.

15+ Year Old Account
    I pick A (dont play druid), stuff like OP said leads to option D.. Blizz removes all but 1 class/race, then nobody will complain that class/race XY is OP and YX is underpowered
    And i think i read a bluepost or something that said flightform would cancel when herbing/mining for 5.1 (Or might be me making shit up or taking stuff out of context)
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the only reason why I have a tauren druid with herbology. So I obviously vote for a/c, as long as it's not b, I remain happy.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The OP's attitude is one of the most childish one there is. I don't want someone to have something I don't. Warlock meta form for everyone! Divine shield for everyone!

It's a small advantage and doesn't affect much. As others have said, if you don't like it, roll a Druid.

The druids replying in this post are cute.

I hear rogues have stealth and no one else does. wait.
    I hear rogues have the best stealth. wait.

ah screw this - there are really only 4 classes in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMosquito View Post
    If you remove druid flight because other classes can't do it, then you'd also have to remove rogue stealth, monk roll, mage teleport, etc.

Every class has its perks, its advantages and disadvantages. If every class could do the exact same things, it would be one hell of a boring game.
    This...

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    needs 4th option
    - Delete the account of people who complain about druids being able to farm in flight form.

And no I dont have a druid.
    ...and this.

I will burn your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Leave it as it is. Druids have that perk, it's nice. Other classes have neat perks, too. Mages/priests can avoid dying from falling. Death Knights, priests, and shamans can walk on water with shaman/DK's able to mount to do it. Paladins can bubble to mine/pick herbs even when attacked. Rogues can vanish and stealth out of combat to avoid pesky respawns.
    Yet warriors can't so sh*t