Poll: Nerf Flight form or Buff reg mounts

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    id love to do that with my claws while using the vial sadly the game wont let me... also what lvl can a hunter send is pet in to loot stuff? never seen it in my spellbook
    Do you even play WoW? I have hunter on some low level and even i know hot to loot/mine. After that feign death , you leave combat and you can move on...
    Also where did i wrote that pet is going to pickup the item in question. please do find it...

C, tho isn't it unfair that DK's and Paladins can go faster with mount? Please fix.
    Hi

A

Obviously.
    Ashr

Not really a big deal but if Blizzard were to do anything about it it would be option B. They definitely wouldn't let everyone do it.

Actually I'm not really sure why Druids have this advantage in the first place. Must be some kind of unintended consequence of their flight form being considered a form rather than a mount, which Blizzard chose never to address.

If you think about it having an instant cast flying mount is already a big advantage, they certainly don't need any additional perks! Not sure why you should get a "perk" for playing one random class out of 11 anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Roll a druid if you don't like it. Otherwise stop complaining. It's been like this since TBC.
    See, we don't need this type of attitude in a developed community. Druids have been given these advantages throughout Warcraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darillyn View Post
    Leave it as it is. Its something unique to druids, why remove it? Because no one else has that (very) slight advantage?
    I've experienced and seen druids stealing herb nodes (like many players) with these "slight advantage[s]", so why should players like myself stay quiet about it? It may not be an exploit but it does affect the gameplay time of others unlike other class buffs and spells.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    ok now this is just getting idiotic

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 04:25 PM ----------

id love to do that with my claws while using the vial sadly the game wont let me... also what lvl can a hunter send is pet in to loot stuff? never seen it in my spellbook

What? you dont want everyone being the same now? but seriously, what dezminion is saying is how those that are raising hell about druid flight form sound...

And yes, in fact, hunter pets CAN loot mobs... Glyph of Fetch... check it out.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelbert the Strategist View Post
    I've experienced and seen druids stealing herb nodes (like many players) with these "slight advantage[s]", so why should players like myself stay quiet about it? It may not be an exploit but it does affect the gameplay time of others unlike other class buffs and spells.
    Why have any special abilities for classes then by that logic? I can't gank people in the air like mages and priests because I don't have slow fall. Either give every class a slow fall or remove it because it is a slight advantage in a handful of situations.

Oh, that's just like flight form. It's a slight advantage in a handful, namely one situation. Let's also make sure that DK's and Paladins cannot go faster than anyone else on their mounts, because in this backwards arms race now they would be too overpowered in gathering professions. Crap, now that flight form is out, mount speed increase is gone, mages blink and warrior leap help them beat me to nodes. These also need to be removed. Then rogue and druid sprints, and so on and so on.

So glad that a lot of people in this thread don't design video games because we'd be playing inside a cardboard box in a matter of minutes. Get over it, all classes have unique advantages and perks in different situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 druids and a monk, all capable of flying in to farm up herbs and ore. No problem here.
    #boycottchina

Druids cannot gather while actually in flight. They can gather herbs in flight form but must be on the ground completely. This slight advantage is a perk and a uniqueness and there is absolutely no reason to take that away from anyone. It's not unfair at all. Everyone has their little advantages that they come up with, from heroic leaping-charging away, to shadow melding out of combat, to slow falling off a cliff, to reduced fall damage, to bubble, to pet tanks, to stealth... Etc. That doesn't even include engi perks. Let's just enjoy the game for what it is, ya?

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what?

Put a cast time on flight form or prevent it from being cast while falling and I really don't give a shit whether it's removed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    You know what?

Put a cast time on flight form or prevent it from being cast while falling and I really don't give a shit whether it's removed or not.
    Also one of Druid forms coolest features. People need to stop focusing on every little thing they can't do that someone else can andjust look at your own advantages.

>> also not a Druid player, btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulderfox View Post
    Also one of Druid forms coolest features.
    I won't disagree that killing afks in the air is fun

which is probably something you didn't even know was possible.

I play a druid and this is just the dumbest thing ever. We need to stop trying to monetize this game anymore than we already have, 3 separate classes having herosim? 2-3 classes having B-Rezzes? Not considering Symbiosis?

I'm sorrry, But there has to be unique things to certain classes for the game to stay interesting. If we had just one race and one class and we all shared the same abilites,skills,talents and racials...that would be rather boring and we would be seeing posts like "Who wants a new class/race with different abilites,skills and talents?"

Deleted
    Lol, what a terrible attitude.

Many classes have unique abilities, good for druids that they have flight form

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siaer View Post
    It makes as much sense as a bird pecking away at an ore node for its precious minerals

Disclosure: My main is a druid.
    But you don't know you can't mine in flight form?

Quote Originally Posted by RedMosquito View Post
    If you remove druid flight because other classes can't do it, then you'd also have to remove rogue stealth, monk roll, mage teleport, etc.

Every class has its perks, its advantages and disadvantages. If every class could do the exact same things, it would be one hell of a boring game.
    Last time I checked no classes can herb or skin while doing the aforementioned things, the perk of flight form is it's instant and you can change into it even when falling to save your hide.

I'm pretty sure druids can't fly whilst farming. If not, some of it does require you to be out of shapeshift form. I can sympathise but druids definitely don't have it all.
    Last edited by Laernis; 2012-11-19 at 12:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    if the OP had a druid this thread would've never started.

15+ Year Old Account
    Give it a cast time as every other mount in the game.

Deleted
    I play a druid and I am pretty sure picking up objects was a bug to begin with, blizzard just went with it.

I don't care what happens really, where is more important aspects in the game to care about.

Edit: I see there is a lot of whine about it being instant in this thread,
    Some classes get free mounts
    Some classes get legendaries every other expansion (Ferals never had one and I don't count Sulfuras because it was on par with lvl 50 green items for us)
    Some classes get to chose whatever race they want to play, we have 2 out of 6 races to chose from.
    Some classes have better aoe,
    Some classes have better singletarget healing,
    Some classes have better tanking,
    Some classes have better singletarget dps,
    Some classes have summon/portals

All classes are different, accept it.
    Last edited by mmoc4ea3ad99ad; 2012-11-19 at 12:31 PM.