Enchanting: Dusts for converting to essences, or sell as is?

I have a ton of dusts, and I'm not sure what to do with them all, should I sell the dusts raw, should I convert them to essences, or make certain enchantments? I am on Area-52 if that matters.

The only way to answer your question is to compare AH prices of dust, essences, and enchants on your server. Sell whatever is most expensive.

Deleted
    Well why not choose the option which is the most profitable? This means you will need to look at your AH. You will also need to tic what will sell as well as how much profit there might be. We gave no idea about the prices on your server or the demand. If you have a ton then try all 3 and see what works.

scrolls? or convert to shards and buy shards crystal CD on trade. but I would go for scrolls.

Nobody can answer that for you, it's entirely dependent on the prices on your server. Work out which is selling for more and sell that.

All Pandaland enchant mats (dust, essences, shards) are dirt-cheap on my server, the scrolls as well. Basically to turn a profit you need to AH-search which enchants are flooded (all MOP weapon enchants are undercut severely on my server) or not. Supply and demand.

Or you go after pre-MOP enchanting dust and sell. Those sell really well and very expensive to boot. Good ol' twink enchants are also very profitable, like Crusader.

If your server is med pop + and you are on the most populated faction, the price between the two will already be very close on AH to the point where the sole goal of upgrading dust into essence is so that you can sell on both front and thus sell more. Most non-enchanters buying mats still don't think they can just upgrade so they'll buy exact mats per say.

Is it worth upgradeing from dust to the sha crystals everyday and selling them? Im on a med pop realm, if that helps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by owalaz View Post
    Is it worth upgradeing from dust to the sha crystals everyday and selling them? Im on a med pop realm, if that helps.
    tiy just need to check prices, sometimes it is soemtimes it isnt.