Mage & Moonkin LF 10 or 25 man Heroic Guild

I am the moonkin.

The Moonkin is 479
    The Mage is 487

I may be will to go resto if needed.

We are looking for a 2-3 day a week guild. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday is what we can make. If it is a later night guild we can do any day minus Friday and Saturday.

We have links and logs and can answer any questions you have if you decide to follow up with us. We will have some question as well.

10 or 25 will work and with horde or alliance. High pop would be nice but not needed.

Would be a packaged deal. Progression please 2/6 Heroic MV and 6/6 HoF or really close. Not looking to sit the bench.

RealID is MDF57#1241

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello I'm wondering if you and your friend are still interested in transferring to a new guild?

My guild Evocati is on the Zul'jin server, horde side. We are looking for some skilled DPS for 25's. Especially interesting is your willingness to go Resto if needed, since we currently have zero (0) resto druids in the 25m roster, but your DPS is what I'm really after.

Our guild is currently 1/6 heroic MSV and 2/6 Heart of Fear. We only raid 2 nights a week (Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30-11:30 EST) and since our time in raid is short our goal is to progress seriously on a limited schedule.

We're looking for a DPS that is going to take care of themselves and be motivated to do exceptionally so in a 25m environment we don't have to worry or carry, just play our best and be able to trust the 24 people next to us to do the same.

If this sounds like something you guys would be interested in, add me on realid wnp2d@mtmail.mtsu.edu and we can talk further!
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.