The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Google Chrome no sound:(

So, for the past week or so i've no sound while using Chrome, ( Version 23.0.1271.64 m), if i open IE (urgh) i get sound, and everywhere else is fine,
    The only "fix" i found online was people saying to plugins and disable Flash players untill you one active, i only have one there (Adobe Flash Player - Version: 11.5.31.2 Shockwave Flash 11.5 r31)

I'm at my wits end with this lol, And would love it if i could get some assistance

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems happens when you change your outbound or "playback" sound, from say, a headset to speakers. Simply closing/restarting chrome should solve it until they get a real fix in with an update. If you're worried about losing your tabs just go to settings and "On Startup" select "continue where I left off".

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Download Mozilla Firefox, problem Solved.

Go to Device Menager, delete sound card driver, reinstall.
    Fixed mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Echohunter View Post
    It seems happens when you change your outbound or "playback" sound, from say, a headset to speakers. Simply closing/restarting chrome should solve it until they get a real fix in with an update. If you're worried about losing your tabs just go to settings and "On Startup" select "continue where I left off".
    So they are aware of this problem? It only started a few days ago on my pc, and I didn't update anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echohunter View Post
    Tried this with no luck=/ It's starting to really annoy me, I've tried updating drivers, reinstalling Chrome the usual stuff, but nothing yet:S

Type chromelugins in the address bar and click details.
    Disable pepflashplayer.dll and leave other other flash plugin as is. Have to do this nearly every time chrome updates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenTaurus View Post
    Go to Device Menager, delete sound card driver, reinstall.
    Fixed mine.
    Tried this also, nothing

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 11:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Khazzaddum View Post
    Type chromelugins in the address bar and click details.
    Disable pepflashplayer.dll and leave other other flash plugin as is. Have to do this nearly every time chrome updates.
    I did this, and i only had one Flash Player there, so disabling it meant i couldn't play any videos, so i downloaded the new version, and i have sound

You sir/Madam, are a God <3 Thankyou so much