Does the relic of Yu'lon and the valor trinket share a cooldown?

I remember awhile ago reading that the Relic of Yu'lon shares a cooldown with every other Use trinket, but when I looked on wowhead, it said the valor trinket only shares a cooldown with the relic of Niuzao. Could anyone confirm this?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=89081

Relic of Yu'lon isn't an on use trinket, so it shouldn't share a CD with anything

Oh my god. I feel dumb. I'm sorry. I meant synapse firings and the valor trinket.

Synapse Springs has a "mini" cooldown with every on-use trinket which means both cannot be active at once, but using one does not activate the full cooldown of the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, like any on-use trinket and eng on-use gloves, they do put each other on a small CD so you can't use them together. They don't activate the full CD for either of them when you use the other though

i would normally think about putting something constructive here but franctly im a bit too drunk sorry for wasting your time reading this

Infracted
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2012-11-20 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coockiedough View Post
    i would normally think about putting something constructive here but franctly im a bit too drunk sorry for wasting your time reading this
    this made me lol irl
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

They do put a cooldown on each other. It's a tad bit bothersome given they both have 1 minute cooldowns and it can get in the with your first Alter Time, but thankfully our BIS trinkets are procs too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    They do put a cooldown on each other. It's a tad bit bothersome given they both have 1 minute cooldowns and it can get in the with your first Alter Time, but thankfully our BIS trinkets are procs too.
    Rocking with Yu'Lon and Light of the Cosmos. Procs combined with Synapse Springs, dem 350k pyros <3

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Synapse Springs has a "mini" cooldown with every on-use trinket which means both cannot be active at once, but using one does not activate the full cooldown of the other.
    This is why I just stick two 2 Int procc trinkets for Combustion stacking :3

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    Rocking with Yu'Lon and Light of the Cosmos. Procs combined with Synapse Springs, dem 350k pyros <3
    Dem 71k (a tick) Pyros, too.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.