Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Guards - I am not really sure if SotR mitigates rend flesh, I never bothered checking since quite frankly the tank damage is just not there.
    It does. I was taking much less damage than our druid tank mostly due to this (and Hand of Purity). Also, tanking 2 dogs feels much more easier than tanking one. No idea why. However, since our druid tank isn't comfortable with me having 2 dogs all the time, we just go and let whoever has two dogs tank them, switching only when necessary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    It does. I was taking much less damage than our druid tank mostly due to this (and Hand of Purity). Also, tanking 2 dogs feels much more easier than tanking one. No idea why. However, since our druid tank isn't comfortable with me having 2 dogs all the time, we just go and let whoever has two dogs tank them, switching only when necessary.
    Both paladins and druids rely on their damage to get healing / absorbs which is why tanking 2 dogs is easier ( because you will heal/absorb more )

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    2) Yes Theck is amazing, I never doubted this or never disputed it - I just don't understand why people blindly follow the best players in the world
    There's a huge difference between being good at theorycrafting and actually being good at playing the game.

In my opinion 2 Stam trinket's isn't necessary, unless you are doing some of the Heroic modes in trash gear. Take that for what it's worth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Naturally, which trinkets is better depends on your healers aswell.

Used 0 stam trinkets in HoF, in no point of the instance did the healers have trouble keeping me up. ( still waiting for amber + empress )
    1 tank on wind lord, almost healed myself alone. I could see stam trinkets for Vizier but for me, not using haste trinkets on 2,3,4 seems wrong.
    Are you saying you never wiped because of healing just not being enough? Unless you're doing normal modes that sounds odd. "I'm doing fine" isn't always the optimal way.

Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    Are you saying you never wiped because of healing just not being enough? Unless you're doing normal modes that sounds odd. "I'm doing fine" isn't always the optimal way.
    I very, very, very rarely wipe because of healing just not being enough to keep me (the tank) up. It's usually raid AOE (where my health is well above 50%) where healing isn't enough. Tank deaths usually occur for 2 reasons, your healers ranged you (gg on this one lol) or you didn't pop a cooldown for something major, simply fucked up. Sure I've wiped to not enough healing on the raid, but a stam trinket would never have changed that.