Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Games I can play with just a mouse (Or just one hand)

So unfortunately I have fractured my wrist. This ofcourse leaves me in a tight situation, off work, and with loads of spare time.

Does anyone have any suggestions for mouse only games? Some sort of RPG or something, I have a razer naga so I suppose at a stretch I could play something with a little more than a couple buttons required.

Any suggestions apreciated, really bored here!

Diablo 3 should be pretty doable with just a few mouse binds and is click to move.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

league of legends (already tried this one), diablo 3, any fps if you dare. casual games. maybe some rts if you work a lot on keybinds and design some of the naga keys for modifiers.

all that is possible since you have a naga. but lol can be played even with a 5 button mouse using x-mouse and mapping some things in the wheel and you're playing sona
    Last edited by albatross1; 2012-11-18 at 12:10 AM.

Farmville 2 is playable with only a mouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Angry Birds: Star Wars is fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Any Real Time Strategy games can be played with only mouse . If you want I can recommend some depending on if you want it to be fresh and new ... or oldschool.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    Get Plants vs Zombies, great little game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    Any Real Time Strategy games can be played with only mouse . If you want I can recommend some depending on if you want it to be fresh and new ... or oldschool.
    I was actually thinking of trying out Dawn of war 2, I only played the first one. Do you know if it would be mouse only friendly?

Torchlight 2 comes to mind. Can focus solely on 2-3 skills and crush entire screens of baddies.

Diablo 3 has fewer skills but you likely will have to hit more skills in a timely manner at upper difficulties. Esp. if not over geared. That is far less prevelanet in Torchlight 2.

X-Com: Enemy Unknown
    FTL: Faster Than Light
    Airmech
    League of Legends
    Vindictus
    Guild Wars 2

All are pretty low on required key-presses overall.

FTL: Faster Than Light

You should try an old pc game called Last Call. Its a virtual bartender game and only requires you to use right and left mouse button and clicky clicky! Its amazing fun!

Their official site with the download has been down for years, but I imagine you can still find it out there on the.... net
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Point & Click adventures like Samorost, Samorost 2, Machinarium. The current Humble Bundle includes Machinarium and I'd bet a few of the other games are mouse-centric as well.

Point and click adventures come to mind, such as Atlantis (a bit old, but meh), but also time management games (diner dash etc)! Sims is a really nice and relaxing game and you can do tons of crazy stuff with it, too.

Edit: Incredible Machine, Rollercoaster Tycoon also games you can try, as well as other tycoon games such as Movies, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I was actually thinking of trying out Dawn of war 2, I only played the first one. Do you know if it would be mouse only friendly?
    Yes totally . And also it's an enjoyable game . May I also suggest any game of the Command & Conquer series (except Tiberian Twilight and Red Alert 3) and any other RTS of the past 2-3 years .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Angry Birds: Star Wars is fun
    Sorry but I laughed so hard to your comment, maybe too hard :P
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

I'm quite sure you can play pretty much any game with naga only, you just might need some time to configure the settings ingame and on mouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magic: The Gathering fan? You can play Duels of the Planeswalker

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Magic: The Gathering fan? You can play Duels of the Planeswalker
    *smack forehead*

Totally forgot about this one.

It's a great translation of the CCG, OP. All the decks are premade so it's very fast to pick up & play. There is multiplayer, booster decks, table puzzles to break up repetition as well.

ANY Call of Duty game.

Most WoW encounters.

Diablo 3.

Most SC2 games. (Non-rated, custom ones.)

Final Fantasy series, assuming you have TurnBased enabled in the case of FF12 and FF13.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roller coaster Tycoon and McPixel can be played with 1 hand