Lost Isles brings more jumping puzzles!

In the Sea of Sorrows, on our new little island, we have two new jumping puzzles. One is fairly simple, the other fairly extensive.

First up we have Skipping Stones, which I managed to record a walkthrough for.

Second is Under New Management, nice and quick compared to Skipping Stones ;P

Do you enjoy the jumping puzzles? Or do you end up leaving after a few tries if it's not immediately obvious?
    Last edited by KelaniScar; 2012-11-18 at 03:31 AM.

Oh there is another. I already did after a few tries the skipping stones, but I didn't expect there to be another.

And I like jumping puzzles, if they are something I can do in peace and as such I don't like WvWvW puzzles. I haven't even bothered with the eternal battleground puzzle ever.

Deleted
    yap, i found two in the new map...

The WvW ones are interesting, either a mutual cease-fire evolves, or chaos ensues. It's hilarious XD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kelani, seems like you didnt see the hidden chest past the skipping stones one :x!
    There's a 2nd chest, you have to get past the wrecked ship, there's a little plank that takes you to the little island, once there, head to the top of the island, you'll reach a champion creature and a chest, loot the chest and run fo' yo' life

10+ Year Old Account
    Skipping Stones made me rage a little till I saw a fellow Mesmer using portals... my life became much easier after that.

And yeah... after it you can go through the ship and up to an extra island with a second chest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Love jumping puzzles, it's my favorite feature in the game. Thanks for the locations. =]

Love the jumping puzzles. The two are very contrasting. One is quick and easy for those that dont want to invest time. The other is hard if you arent one for jumping puzzles or have a bad computer (big disadvantage).

Skipping Stones took me a long time due to 15 fps but it felt very rewarding.

I found the chest :3 but it didn't seem part of the jumping puzzle ^_^'.

I loved Skipping Stones past the geysers, where it was a large outcrop of rock and didn't really give you any direction. Was fun trying to find any glimpse of a way forward from there .

I can't seem to do the 2nd one, there's no barrels to jump on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Oh there is another. I already did after a few tries the skipping stones, but I didn't expect there to be another.

And I like jumping puzzles, if they are something I can do in peace and as such I don't like WvWvW puzzles. I haven't even bothered with the eternal battleground puzzle ever.
    That one is pretty good, you should try it if you like them, it's not often you manage to do it without assholes only in there to spoil it for you but sometimes it happens

Quote Originally Posted by Manekk View Post
    That one is pretty good, you should try it if you like them, it's not often you manage to do it without assholes only in there to spoil it for you but sometimes it happens
    It has nothing to do with people being assholes. When you finish the jumping puzzle you are rewarded with siege weapons. People will stop you to prevent your server from getting free siege equipment to use against them...

I love the jumping puzzles. They are a great refreshing break from hard combat, crafting and such. Doing them in a huge group leads to tons of laughs and kicks. I'll have to go do these new ones and make tutorials myself.

Not really a jumping puzzle but all of the catwalk climbs and such for the Cliffside/Colossus FOTM provided for many moments of hilarity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't like jumping puzzles, after the one in Wayferer foothills (?) with the griphons and the bomb. Yeah... that wasn't designed solely to piss you off.
    I vowed to never try one again, that shit was just nothing but frustration.

Even after completing it the chest is bugged, straight slap to da face.