Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

World Championship 2012

in case anyone is watching. discuss it here.

some great games, but i could scream out loud because whoever handles the cam on stream 01 is NEVER swapping to another player. ffs. whole games from a demo perspective, who does instantcasts 99% of the time. so goddamn boring.

its bored no skill in it.I see no dk in tournament demo warlock,shaman,spriest,mage,warrior only

Deleted
    got a link to the stream?

PS how many Rogues?

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    got a link to the stream?

PS how many Rogues?
    dont worry no rogue of course

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 06:11 AM ----------

pop cds ice tomb+double chaos wave and counterspell big combo burst

Deleted
    stream:http://us.battle.net/bwc/en/

there were some rogues but they did not advance
    also im pretty sure another played dk for some games.
    Last edited by mmoc703b55f91f; 2012-11-18 at 06:15 AM.

Deleted
    so annoying and boring to see shamans healing for 20m and still having mana.

Shamans just have ten times the longevity and utility as any other healer. Still.

Deleted
    yea.

also i really dislike the fact that some of the teams seem to play some mindgame tricks like yelling 'kill' when the lock goes into demon form and chaos waves, but does not actually use demon soul. quite lousy. (if thats what they actually did)

also, mages..

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sucks all this stuff ended up happening in the middle of the night....

What a surprise castercleaves are still doing fine. Who would have thought that. Trusting the amount of qq rank 1-10 should have been tripple warrior and bm hunter teams.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2012-11-18 at 11:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stupid that game was decided by damage a lock chaos waving all 3 team members and pets for 150k+ twice in a row constantly what d you expect.

Should of just let them all attack target dummies.

Meh whatevs. Still think cdew is a way better player then kollectiv and azael is definitely definitely a better lock.

lets forget what casters where doing (chaos waves / frost bomb that took cdew from 80%-0%) and lets go back to qq'ing about melees.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Principe View Post
    Stupid that game was decided by damage a lock chaos waving all 3 team members and pets for 150k+ twice in a row constantly what d you expect.

Should of just let them all attack target dummies.

Meh whatevs. Still think cdew is a way better player then kollectiv and azael is definitely definitely a better lock.
    Hey hey... I think what you meant was "buff locks and nerf hunters, they are way to over represented".

/sacrasm off

But yea, locks and frostmages are beyond retardation nowadays, when it comes to bursting down 1-3 ppl at the same time.
    But lets QQ alittle more about hunters. They might be able to break a dent in your hp

Deleted
    I just love how everyone has been screaming about how OP resto and feral druids have been since MoP released.
    This tournament clearly showed that druids arent even close to being op in any way. Told yous!

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    I just love how everyone has been screaming about how OP resto and feral druids have been since MoP released.
    This tournament clearly showed that druids arent even close to being op in any way. Told yous!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    That is probably a very valid "argument" but since i havent seen that show/movie i cant respond to it.
    Let me know if you have anything of value to comment next time

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    The qualifiers were done last season when druids were weaker and less common in the top of the ladders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcgn View Post
    The qualifiers were done last season when druids were weaker and less common in the top of the ladders.
    You can change your comp whenever you want and some of the teams even did so that argument is invalid im afraid

It was fun seeing how most interrupts/silences were used on the mage to shutdown frost bombs.

Mages are fine...
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

i only watched for Conradical's nerd giggles.

pretty much every comp was Lock/Shaman. warlocks still complain about being crappy.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"