Page 1 of 2
LastLast

If you had a candy bar...

If you had a candy bar named after you, what would it be made out of? What would be inside it? What would be the exact name? (It has to include part of your forum name, of course.)

Mine would be the "Mynta Swirl." It would have a thick, salted white chocolate exterior, with green peppermint and powdered graham cracker on the inside. The outside would also have a green swirl shape made from drizzled green milk chocolate on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    If you had a candy bar named after you, what would it be made out of? What would be inside it? What would be the exact name? (It has to include part of your forum name, of course.)
    Firebert's Undercover Cheat Commandos-os.

Same as normal Cheat Commandos-os except greyscale.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/cheatcereal.html
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be made out of metal because I want to see people bleed.... No but seriously it would made out of me because I'm awesome. (cloning technology)

Actually scratch that, it would made out of goblin meat because they are sweet and very nice to eat and it shall be named Tizzle's Sweet.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2012-11-18 at 08:41 AM.
    Hey everyone

If you had a candy bar named after you, what would it be made out of? What would be inside it?
    It would consist of electrolytes. It's what plants crave!

What would be the exact name? (It has to include part of your forum name, of course.)
    Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert icedwarrior Camacho's Power Bar...of Power!

It'll have the slogan "Fuck you, we're eating!"
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-11-18 at 10:21 AM.

Deleted
    It would be called "Alakir's Dream" and would consist of a nutella exterior, inside there would be layers consisting of white chocolate, cookie and hazelnut cream enveloped in a thick caramel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ana's twist.

It's be like a tiwrl but coated in chocolate since twirls crumble so easily and with a wafer between the twirl and the chocolate coating. Sounds nice!

The advert would be like that advert where "every time you bite in to it you feel like you're standing on a mountain top" but instead of mountain top it'd be girls generation performing live in front of you, and there'd just be a montage of people biting in to this chocolate then all of a sudden SNSD is there singing in front of them.

Deleted
    "Nivis' temptation"
    Basically, the core would consist of dark chocolate and a peppermint fondant - covered with 99% dark chocolate on the outside.

Yellow pixies (people couldn't pronounce my name so they just went with pixie)
    Obviously pixie shaped with a filling of lemon and passion fruit curd, not sure what the outside should be made of something yellow ...

Pickles

It would be made from Pickles

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Pickles

It would be made from Pickles
    LOL, that made me laugh way to hard....

Mine would be called "Wheres Waldo"
    They are only made during Christmas time; the outside is white and red striped to blend in with all of the candy canes. What's inside of the candy bar is a mystery, but good lucky finding it!
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Shockolate bar. 100% pure chocolate.
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Waltzinblack's crystal meth.

Mine would be the "Mynta Swirl." It would have a thick, salted white chocolate exterior, with green peppermint and powdered graham cracker on the inside. The outside would also have a green swirl shape made from drizzled green milk chocolate on it.
    well immitis is latin for cruelty i believe so i guess mine would be DALEKANIUM IMMITIS BARS FILLED WITH VOIDEY GOODNESS.

they would be covered in dalekanium blasted with temporal energy to allow digestion and filled with negative void energy obtained by void ships O-O may cause further mutations to kaled originated species.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Noobadin's Payday

It will be an exact copy of the Payday candy bar

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Waltzinblack's crystal meth.
    I think I want to try your candy bar.

a sardine based, hand shaped candy bar

Deleted
    It would me named Majad's Candy Candy.

Made of chocolate and cookies.

What would be inside? Plastic, muahaa, trolling for the win.

I guess it would be yellow, and have coconut and nouget and almonds and caramel and it'd be call Crunchy Chocobo's

Deleted
    It would be a a candybar filled with caramell and small chunks of brownie
    I'd call it Morena Wich is my first full name!
    and i'd give it a lame slogan like Morena you just want More!!!! <-- pun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chocobo606 View Post
    I guess it would be yellow, and have coconut and nouget and almonds and caramel and it'd be call Crunchy Chocobo's
    You frighten me, sir!

The Dars Bar - 80 - 90% dark chocolate covering with white chocolate and peanut butter on the inside

Quote Originally Posted by botulox View Post
    Marshmallow pony

Probably pineapple candy with creamy filling. Hard candy, with soft flavour.
    Yeah... you do that...