Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Most recent tweet:
    Patch is more or less done but it's such a huge change to fundamental engine features were doing some internal testing before release
    "Most recent" meaning "15 hours ago".

Sooo... Patch today? Tomorrow? Most definitely before the weekend... Hopefully... Please?

Hoping so, be nice to not have to deal with character wipes anymore (this is the patch that's suppose to do that right?). I haven't exactly been playing it much because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Most recent tweet:

"Most recent" meaning "15 hours ago".

Sooo... Patch today? Tomorrow? Most definitely before the weekend... Hopefully... Please?
    This is from 16h ago:

That said, look for the patch this weekend. Sorry, guys! It'll be worth it, though.
    So yeah, had more bugs than expected and had to be pushed back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    This is from 16h ago:

So yeah, had more bugs than expected and had to be pushed back.
    Who tweeted that? Because I checked Tiy's twitter and the most recent one is still the one I quoted.

https://twitter.com/Tiyuri

Who tweeted that? Because I checked Tiy's twitter and the most recent one is still the one I quoted.

https://twitter.com/Tiyuri
    https://twitter.com/StarboundGame/st...18596238184448
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Well where the fuck has that been hiding? All the twitter stuff on the main page and contact page leads to Tiy's and I don't see the StarboundGame one on the team page.

Deleted
    Thanx for the info, time to play the new update.

Update made game stutter and unplayable. I has a sad. ; ;

Apparently they're working on it.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Anyone else getting frequently bombarded with meteors? Makes it impossible to settle down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Anyone else getting frequently bombarded with meteors? Makes it impossible to settle down.
    U sure those are meteors and not a . . . . ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT!?!

Bang Bang!

I have seen zero meteors.

I feel left out.

I have seen zero meteors.

I feel left out.
    You should feel lucky, they destroy any material they touch and instakill you.

My newest character started on a planet that had frequent meteor showers. It was rather uncool. I had to build myself a bunker deep underground in a position where there was rock above it. Dunno, if that meant anything, but I somehow felt safer . Everytime a meteor shower came, I just went and picked the pieces after it and refilled the holes. If it happened while I was out exploring, unless I was unlucky and the first few meteors hit me, I immediately dug into ground and waited.
    Last edited by Morae; 2014-01-27 at 08:14 PM.

Time to create the 4th version of my original glitch, I'll call him Unit-004 (yes, my 4th character).

I feel so clever.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

So is there a quick way to tear down a giant Apex laboratory?

Because 3x3 blocks at a time takes forever regardless of your tools.

Deleted
    So is there a quick way to tear down a giant Apex laboratory?

Because 3x3 blocks at a time takes forever regardless of your tools.
    bombs. You can't buy them, you can't craft them -.-

Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by catcommando View Post
    Thanks for that! I really like the game, but I'm missing the sense of exploration atm. I loved exploring in Terraria...finding random stuff like an amulet that makes you glow in water etc. Here a chest normally just has some ore, some pixels and a crappy weapon (and sometimes nothing).
    The 'magic' of exploring is a bit gone. First human base you find...holyshitawesome! Second human base: '...hmm...it's the same'.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Thanks for that! I really like the game, but I'm missing the sense of exploration atm. I loved exploring in Terraria...finding random stuff like an amulet that makes you glow in water etc. Here a chest normally just has some ore, some pixels and a crappy weapon (and sometimes nothing).
    The 'magic' of exploring is a bit gone. First human base you find...holyshitawesome! Second human base: '...hmm...it's the same'.
    Yeah it's why I am trying to be patient and wait for the 1.X release. Got a key over the holidays, hopped into the game and backed out after about an hour. Not because it was bad, but rather I didn't want to ruin the game for myself. From the introduction on the first planet, I just got the sense that Starbound could be really special. Currently sinking insane amount of hours into Terraria (love it) and don't see the comparison of SB being "Terraria in space." There are cursory similarities i.e. harvest mats, survive, but other than that they're shaping up to be very different games. What interests me most about SB is the alternate route of progressions as mentioned in the AMA. I'm not much of builder so once I've crafted the gear beat all the bosses, Terraria has very little replayability or staying power for me (not a fault of the game.) But if the SB devs can deliver the quests and alt modes of play, this game will be all kinds of amazing to me. They're aiming for pretty big things, and I really hope they can pull it off. Think they'll further refine the exploration stuff considering it's a huge part of this type of game. The section X endgame sounds interesting. Will likely only play it in cooperative mode with a friend though. I'm excited to see what the SB team will do this year.
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.