Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    bombs. You can't buy them, you can't craft them -.-
    You used to be able to find a frog vendor dude underground who sells them in sets of 1 and 5, for 15px each.

I dunno if that's changed in the past couple updates, though.

Deleted
    http://playstarbound.com/the-future-...and-starbound/

A second game

We’re going to be producing a second game along side Starbound, with an entirely new development team. We’ll be looking into hiring UK developers for this project shortly (CVs to business@chucklefish.org if you’re interested!) This won’t slow down the production of Starbound at all, worry not, I will be assisting in the design but we’ll be working with entirely new developers. At the moment we’re still in the stage where we’re kicking around ideas, one that keeps popping up is a top down, open world, multiplayer pirate game.

yes. please. yes.

New patch: http://playstarbound.com/v-enraged-koala-patch-notes/

Other than laying the groundwork for easier updates down the road, I don't really see anything substantial in there...

And I have crates of junk all moved to my ship just in case!
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Important notice: http://playstarbound.com/issues-surr...enraged-koala/

In short: containers are disappearing. Important ones, like the one on your ship and the fuel hatch.

So if you haven't played recently you should probably hold off until this is fixed.

quick question : can you still skip directly to T10 once you unlocked T5 ?

Deleted
    At least before this patch you could, haven't played since.
    However the monsters will kick your butt though!

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    At least before this patch you could, haven't played since.
    However the monsters will kick your butt though!
    That's what I did 2 month ago and it was too easy to skip content. Just 1 weapon in T10 and your done :x
    I guess I will wait a little longer before going back to it then

I haven't played in a long time but I checked their website recently and saw this. Winter update trailer is here!

So almost a year of nothing and now this. Do you think it was worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    -snip-
    It's funny, because I literally just remembered that Terraria existed last night, and revisited it. And then I remembered that Starbound existed, and had no interest to playing it again. I dunno why, but I just don't find Starbound fun.

Is it just me or was this a *really* long time coming? I thought they had abandoned it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to trying out the new patch, been quite a while since I last played and they seem to have addressed a good chunk of my top 10 'I wish this was in the game' list.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    Is this even close to full release yet? Looks like another early access scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Is it just me or was this a *really* long time coming? I thought they had abandoned it.
    They have been updating the game frequently, but you had to opt-in to the "beta-beta" aka unstable version to receive those updates.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    They have been updating the game frequently, but you had to opt-in to the "beta-beta" aka unstable version to receive those updates.
    Yep. The developers aren't very experienced so they went back and forth a lot on how they were going to handle updates. They eventually decided on a stable and unstable tiered system. Unstable gets updates rather frequently, but they can break the game and cause you to lose character and world data. They only push updates to stable when they are confident it won't break the game or cause you to lose character or world data.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Is this even close to full release yet? Looks like another early access scam.
    I doubt it's close to release ready. The developers seem to keep coming up with new content to add and that leads to the delays of already promised content.

Like I said, they don't seem to be very experienced. So if you haven't bought the game yet I wouldn't recommend buying it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    This update is awesome.

Saw an update downloading, forgot the devs were even still working on the game. May have to check it out since it's been forever since I last played.

10+ Year Old Account
    ERMAHGERD, got oxygen suit last night. Now I can mine for Titanium!

HotS and Starbound are eating away my free time.

Can I build my own ship yet? D:
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.