Thread: unrequited love

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

unrequited love

I really liked this girl and we were good friends, dated and our relationship lasted about 6 months and after a while she told me that she is not romantically interested in me without giving a reason. I got hurt and tried to forget it but failed. I sent messages on facebook which she did not responded. I sended her another she blocked me. I called her. Hearing my voice she gave it to her boss. After repeated attempts for a closure I heard from her boss an old man told me that he would file harassment charge on me if I tried to contact her. I am totally fuc** up. I feel like a queer. I have lost my peace of mind. What should I do?

Go and meet the girl. Try to talk to her, tell her how you feel etc. I think that would make you feel better.
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Deleted
    Move on dude, you're harrasing her, leave her be.

Deleted
    So, she's not responding yet you continue sending messages? Stalker much?

Deleted
    Exactly what's been said before. Leave her be and look for someone else. She's clearly not meant for you. Remember in love it's suppose to come from both ways; you have to like her, but she also has to like you.

Why does she need to give you a reason? She's saving herself the trouble of listing out all your faults. Get over it.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pal View Post
    I really liked this girl and we were good friends, dated and our relationship lasted about 6 months and after a while she told me that she is not romantically interested in me without giving a reason. I got hurt and tried to forget it but failed. I sent messages on facebook which she did not responded. I sended her another she blocked me. I called her. Hearing my voice she gave it to her boss. After repeated attempts for a closure I heard from her boss an old man told me that he would file harassment charge on me if I tried to contact her. I am totally fuc** up. I feel like a queer. I have lost my peace of mind. What should I do?
    Look for one of the other 4.5 billion girls on the planet?

When it comes to this kind of stuff it really is a woman's world - don't get me started on everything else. You have to follow her wishes here, meaning if she wants no communication with you doing what you are doing is only making it worse. A man's feelings are secondary here no one cares that you are sad or hurt. You are expected to suck it up and move on. Contrary to how you feel you are not alone and we've all been there (thank you crazy bitches). You will hurt for a while but it will go away with time, and I know you don't want to hear this, but even striking up another friendly relationship with another girl will help tremendously. Take care, feel better and much luck to you.

Deleted
    Being in a somewhat similar situation myself, I definitely feel your pain. It sucks. Life sucks. Everything sucks.. etc.

Anyway, as for the topic: to be honest with you, it looks like it's time for you to cut your losses and move on man, you already come off as a little creepy and let's face it the signs she's sending are pretty clear. Sorry.

Deleted
    Stop goddamn harassing her.
    Why can people be so goddamn stubborn with these things. Move on. Its not like she was your only shot to ever get sex or something. There are gazillion girls on this planet.

Nothing you can do thats life, people try things out some work some dont. You dont need closure you just want her back, all there is to know is something or someone changed her mind or maybe she realized its just not what she wanted. In all honesty she doesnt need to give you closure either she told u it wasnt working im guessing and thats prob about as much as your going to get, and honestly calling back to back and attempting on getting in touch with her to fufill ur needs arent doing anything but pushing her further away, and giving any chance u have/had and her missing you out the door. Sorry to be so blunt but its the truth and thats what people need to hear you just have to move on, the best way to do that is 1 of 2 ways let time forget her, or find another girlfriend thats the easiest way to forget about someone cause ur mind will be on someone else. And even if u want her back stalking will do nothing the best way to get her back is to let her see ur happy living your life, or with another girl. Once again sorry to sound harsh just trying to tell u the truth

I would say that if she's blocked you on facebook, and when you call her at work you end up dealing with her boss, if those are the case I'd say you aren't going to get the 'closure' you seek from her and to move on. Because if you continue to pursue the girl you stand a good chance of having to deal with law enforcement. So ask yourself, Is talking to her worth the restraining order or being arrested?

Deleted
    Maybe Its because your an ignorant man who has no sense for the modern times, Go and feel like a "queer" in the 1950's no one is interested in a man from your time thats probely why she left you for your boss.

I had a guy text and call me for a whole year and It was unbearable so just move on and leave her alone.

There are hints of sexuality, close this thread. /sarcasm.

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-11-18 at 02:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do her something equally as painful... In this sort of situation eye for an eye is the best solution.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Deleted
    Cut her into pieces and wear her skin.

No but seriously, deal with it, drop contact no matter how bad it feels.

Deleted
    Got to be a troll thread. Seriously, people aren't that painfully unaware of their over-bearing nature, surely?

How can you literally harrass someone to the point of their boss threatening to get a restraining order without something in your brain sending yourself a memo that, perhaps, what you're doing might be wrong, hurtful or threatening.

Get a grip of yourself.

Lol I just read the post. You feel like a queer? Maybe she dumped you because you're not mature enough for her. Which is clearly the issue when you're calling her down despite the fact she's trying to avoid you. Get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this is a thread about heterosexual love, and thus sexuality, we should probably close it. Right?

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-11-18 at 02:59 PM.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Many girls have done this exact same thing to me. Constantly hit on me for years without understanding I am not interested. The problem is, there is a double-standard when it comes to this issue. When men do it, its the guy's fault for being creepy. When women do it, its still the guys fault for not having sex with her.