Thread: T14 Crossrealm?

Deleted

T14 Crossrealm?

Hey!
    So i've been looking around to no avail, and hopefully some of you guys know the answer to this:
    So, can you do T14 content crossrealm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    Hey!
    So i've been looking around to no avail, and hopefully some of you guys know the answer to this:
    So, can you do T14 content crossrealm?
    Through LFR, yeah.

You can only do old content cross realm so T13 and back. So your answer is no!

When the next raid tier is available probably :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    I Keep hearing people saying you can do N MSV xrealm but I doubt it is true. Maybe they are making premade LFR groups? lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Since Xserver raiding was implemented the general consensus is that it lets you raid the previous tier xserver

Deleted
    So blizzard can lose on money from server transfers?

No way in hell will Blizzard give up such a large source of income for something that is good for the playerbase..

I tried this earlier in the expansion, you can't enter MSV if the leader in the raid is from a different realm

I think it's for the server transfers and because Blizzard said they didn't want to make run selling too easy/prominent. Also, it tries to give a bit of a community feeling to the server. If you could do EVERYTHING cross realm, what would be the point of servers?