Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I would collect DBZ stuff. Action figures, video games, multiple copies of the anime and manga, anything I could get my hands on really. I would like to devote a whole room to DBZ.

15+ Year Old Account
    Build a real Iron Man suit.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Cars but not collect them. I would like to race them. A good class, not some toyota yaris cup or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy every WoW thing I don't currently have. TCG, early Collector's Editions, 90% of the Blizzstore.

Actually, I'd get a huge house, and make specific rooms for specific collectables. Make a WoW room, a DBZ room, a One Piece room, a GTA room, an NHL/Vancouver Canucks room, a WWE room, a South Park/Simpsons/Futurama/Family Guy room.

Basically, my current room, but much larger and more organized.
    Last edited by Zoma; 2012-11-19 at 04:55 AM.

i'd get back into RC trucks/heli. i was heavy into it for a couple years until i did some math and then felt really stupid and ashamed of what i'd done.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had enough money, I would go on vacations with my family.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Growing pot.. wait for it.. in a private jet. xD (obviously joking)
    In all seriousness though, probably between model trains too. I'd love to have running tracks all over my house for guests to see when they come over.

hunting exotic species, lions, tigers, elephants, man, you know the rare things.

probably car restoration
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

15+ Year Old Account
    I would buy a warehouse and turn part of it into a metal shop, another part into a wood shop, and a 3rd part into a full auto shop. All filled with all the good stuff, tons of raw materials on hand, and let my friends use all of it whenever they wanted.
    "And then, as though awoken from a blind stupor,the people of the internet realised that: no one gives a damn.
    And no damns were given." - Calon, MMO-Champion (source)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be the skipper of a small cruise liner and take people to and from the barrier reef all day everyday. If I couldn't do that I'd be an eclipse chaser.
    Man is just an animal trying to figure out how to kill time through his days.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take up flying, buy a private airport and plane and spend my days doing that. With plenty of skydiving thrown in.

Travel the world with my girlfriend.

She wants to show me Germany. Would love to make stops in Sweden, Norway, Denmark too.

First off. Bravo on a great and interesting thread topic.
    Scale sci fi models would be my thing. Getting into a Games Workshop piece every once in a while (lol codex creep and price increases).

10+ Year Old Account
    Traveling the world sampling food.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Weapons, that's for sure! I'd collect weapons. Or just buy them and play with them!
    This basically, though a semi-hobby I have right now is building/fixing computers. That can get expensive at times.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Philanthropy. That is the most expensive and noble of all hobbies. Would require much travel
    Last edited by Roose; 2012-11-19 at 04:38 AM.
    I like sandwiches

I would golf. Every day. And when I got bored of the courses around me, travel all over and golf some more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smithing, definitely. Can't decide between jewellery or creating functional weaponry/apparel for the helluvit, but if I had the money I'd end up going for both :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

music instruments, of all type!