Does SL comes with 30 days gametime ?

I can just afford the expansion itself.
    Anyone knows if any place offer 30 days of gametime ?
    Thanks

Sadly it doesn't, If you're from the US though you can buy the expansion at gamersgate for 25$ which should allow to you squeeze the 15$ in for the sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakash View Post
    Thanks
    I do believe that if you are a current subscriber, then your expansion price is reduced by $10 - thereby offsetting the price you'd have to pay for a sub for the first month. Could be wrong though

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    I do believe that if you are a current subscriber, then your expansion price is reduced by $10 - thereby offsetting the price you'd have to pay for a sub for the first month. Could be wrong though

No that's correct in a sense, though it depends on how the OP considered having enough enough money for it in the first place. Stand alone it's £10 (in the uk so using uk prices) cheaper than the "new player" version, which comes with a download for original rift (and I assume 30 days included, which does make it a good deal for newbs) but still works out at £25, which is about the norm for an expansion. Really, current subs aren't getting any money off, new players are getting the full game and sub time for an extra £10. Or $10, or whatever it works out at in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    You know, at some point, Hitler was "just a beta" and people didn't stop him... then he went live.
    Just saying.
    MMO Champ forums - where Cata is comparable to Hitler.

If you're trying to be frugal, get the expansion from gamersgate (if in NA) and wait for Greenmangaming to have its very often 20-25% discounts on games, and buy timecards there

Quote Originally Posted by Rakash View Post
    Thanks
    It does if you do not own the original Rift. But if you do, then it is 10$ cheaper =)
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

I see the expansion is for 25 bucks on gamersgate. Is this a physical copy or a digital copy of the game? I can't see a description of this anywhere on the site.