What if Kidney Shot...

Didn't have CD? or a glyph of it.
    Because I think its time now.
    Maybe combat rogue would be too good,maybe not.
    Yay or nan? and why.

Sorry if you dont like, trying to make our worst [[[LVL90]]] talent ability in the game usefull for pvp.(Versatility)

Deleted
    Wouldn't matter, it's not really worth using the first half of the cooldown anyway because of DRs.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz770 View Post
    Didn't have CD? or a glyph of it.
    Because I think its time now.
    Maybe combat rogue would be too good,maybe not.
    Yay or nan? and why.

Sorry if you dont like, trying to make our worst [[[LVL90]]] talent ability in the game usefull for pvp.(Versatility)
    I wouldn't say Versatility is the worst talent. With it you can put out some pressure, get a couple of finishers in. And remember, Versatility stacks on you, not your target, meaning you can redirect to a new target, Kidney shot and have 5 combo points for another finisher.

Although, I don't necessarily disagree with you, it doesn't seem like it really needs a DR, but I can see getting a couple people locked down for 6 seconds at a time (using redirect and versatility) or 8 seconds at a time as a combat rogue could be interesting.

I'll just say that I'm decidedly undecided on this at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    I wouldn't say Versatility is the worst talent.
    What you think it's the worst?

It should probably come down to 10 seconds like the feral version. Kidney shot's cooldown is a bit frustrating because you will usually hit DR if you don't wait a few seconds, but it's not up enough to meaningfully push it over to a second target.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What you think it's the worst?
    Hmmm... I am not really using Shuriken Toss at the moment, but for PVE I'm going to say that one comes out the worst.

PvP... I like Versatility, Shuriken Toss seems ok (although not sure how I will feel when they change it) and Redirect has its uses. Tough to say, I can't really pick one.

ST has definite uses in PvP, even if its uses in PvE are mostly unintended. Anticipation seems generally top notch in PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    ST has definite uses in PvP, even if its uses in PvE are mostly unintended. Anticipation seems generally top notch in PvE.
    I find anticipation a better version of versatility personally.

Deleted
    I find anticipation a better version of versatility personally.
    How, in what way, is Anticipation even remotely comparable to Versatility?

One let's you swap combo points to different targets as you please and the other allows you to get up to 10 combo points.

I know I'm going to want to change targets.

I build six to ten combo points on my current target.

I change targets.

I then consume combo points- this could be recup, slice, or crimson tempest (or even, with a macro, an eviscerate or rupture on my previous target).

The charges of anticipation are then converted to my current target as combo points.

Not saying this comes up a lot, but anticipation does behave this way.

It's not the worst idea.

except, still fairly pointless, KS is average at best most of the time, or I feel it is. the issue is, we already have too many things to do with cps. evisc for dmg, slice for energy regen, recup for hp, rupture for 20% dmg... adding yet another would seem nothing but counter productive.

I change targets.

I then consume combo points- this could be recup, slice, or crimson tempest (or even, with a macro, an eviscerate or rupture on my previous target).

The charges of anticipation are then converted to my current target as combo points.
    Ye, you need to read up anticipation tooltip one more time.

I change targets.

Not saying this comes up a lot, but anticipation does behave this way.
    The only of those finishers that will actually grant your combo points on your new target is crimson tempest--and only if it actually hits something.

Slice and Dice and recuperate will not grant combo points from anticipation charges--only offensive finishers (so the finisher has to either damage or debuff your target).

I think it's time they finally made us generate combo points on ourselves and not on targets.
    Yeah you need two throw out some talents, but hey monks work great like that.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    I think it's time they finally made us generate combo points on ourselves and not on targets.
    Yeah you need two throw out some talents, but hey monks work great like that.
    Really don't think they will give us the ability to generate combo points on ourself since they gave that ability to monks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Really don't think they will give us the ability to generate combo points on ourself since they gave that ability to monks
    Really don't think they will give us the ability to stealth since they gave that ability to Rogues
    -Hunters

Really don't think they will give us the ability to become immune to debuff application since they gave that ability to Rogues
    -Death Knights.

Really don't think they will give us the ability to charge/disengage since they gave that ability to Warriors/Hunters
    -Druids

Never say never, but they did say that they are completely against combo points on Rogues themselves.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. I just wish they would update our mechanics some to make the class feel a little more dynamic. Little bit less passive damage, and more active damage. Especially with some (minor) problems with mobility.

I play a Feral as well, and I know they have quite high passive damage too, but it feels like they can land some really big crits on Mangle, Ravage and Ferocious Bite at times. No empirical evidence, just a feel for playing the class.

Deleted
    The real question is why does it use combo points annnd energy annnnd have a cooldown, kinda over kill considering any one of the above is enough to do the same job. Not that anyone would ever consider changing an 8 year old talent