Coming back to PvP

I don't have a class preference, I'm just wondering what classes are doing well in high end arena, and rbgs?

mage warlock resto shaman
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Well at the moment Warriors, BM Hunters, and Mages ( no surprise there) are at the top overall. Resto druids seem to be one of the top healers at the moment. Can't say specifically which are better for RBGS.

>.<

Play whatever class you like and stick with it. Players who roll FOTM consistently underperform to those who know their class inside and out.

Otherwise, go read arena junkies, where you should have gone first if you were really interested in high-end arena...rankings are pretty telling tbh.

Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, Resto and Feral Druid.

All of those are incredibly strong.

If you want my $.02, however, you're safe going any spec/class outisde of Disc Priest, Rogue (in general), and Monk (in general).

Roll whichever class you're best at playing -- pretty much every class gets their shine in the spotlight with the way Blizzard constantly nerfs/buffs classes in cyclical fashion, so eventually yours will be there too.

Deleted
    Best healer: Resto Shaman
    Best melee: Arms Warrior
    Best caster: Frost Mage

play the class you like. but try to avoid rogues. unless you are pro with them. because there are up atm and will be in 5.1 unless blizzard hotfix them.

bm hunter will be nerfed same way warriors are nerfed. there no longer immium to cc for a long peroid of time in 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Best healer: Resto Shaman
    Best melee: Arms Warrior
    Best caster: Frost Mage
    What expansion is this again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    What expansion is this again?
    These are the best classes on live atm obviously

Top Healer is Resto Shaman, top damagers are Mage, Warrior, Lock, Feral, Spriest.

Laurix nailed it on the head when he said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurix View Post
    you're safe going any spec/class outisde of Disc Priest, Rogue (in general), and Monk (in general).

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    These are the best classes on live atm obviously
    Lol yeah, its just like the beginning of Cata all over again.

Elemental Shamans are the most overpowered spec now, at least I would assume with all the nerfs being hurled at them.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Lol yeah, its just like the beginning of Cata all over again.
    All we need now is people to cry about Ferals and nerfs to Ele/Boomkin and we'll pretty much be copying the start of last expansion identically.

oh, wait

Deleted
    PvP is a complete travesty right now, I've completely stopped playing WoW because of it. Monstrous burst that drops you in seconds and CC that controls you more than you can actually play. Almost as bad as S5.