10 Sha of Fear advice

my group was working on Sha tonight, we managed to kill it but right after a second or two of enrage. Not sure if we're doing something wrong or not? 1 of the crossbowman groups usually has 3 seconds of free DPS time before another cackle goes out, the other group usually gets out just as the cackle goes out. we also ignore the bolt adds unless there's more than 2. are we doing something wrong or is the DPS just that bad?

Logs if it helps: worldoflogs com/reports/wsx90bsya3e7n6tq/

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 05:48 AM ----------

well, I guess not advice. just want to know if our dps is bad or not lol
    Raining Blood tree have a "Raining Blood" healing spell. It raining blood on the target and heal character.

We killed it on 25 in about the same time, I imagine it's pretty normal for a first kill in a guild that hasn't killed a lot of heroics.

if you two heal it makes the dps requirements much easier

15 minutes seems super long.

I think we killed it around 11 minutes because we lusted on the pull and I remember using a second lust at the very end. Our DPS on the platforms was pretty good giving us at least 10-15 seconds of everyone on the platform to clear adds and hit the Sha. I was also smite healing the entire time since there is literally nothing to heal on the Sha platform.

You're DPS looks pretty horrible from that WoL...Not sure how WoL interacts with the platforms though, I know recount breaks.

It should definetly be 2 healed, because if not, you will always have 1 person less on platforms and will have a generally harder time. The biggest healing requirements are on the platforms, but you will only get 1 healer there at any given time anyway, so there's no reason to ever have 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    You're DPS looks pretty horrible from that WoL...Not sure how WoL interacts with the platforms though, I know recount breaks.
    wol breaks too, having multiple people log and merging could fix it though

yea we're two healing it. Also wasn't sure if WoL would break like Recount.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 06:47 AM ----------

I'm pretty sure it's just our DPS, but Idk. We have a lot of fat trimming to do, but our raid leader doesn't want to do it.
    Raining Blood tree have a "Raining Blood" healing spell. It raining blood on the target and heal character.