First of all, I'd like to be able to print the talent specialization of my target. So that when I have someone targeted, it returns the name of their spec in text.
I don't really care if this is done in WeakAuras or Stuf Unitframes, although I would prefer Stuf.
If in stuf, I want this information in a text field within the target unitframe.

Secondly, I would also like to be able to display target of target in my Stuf Unitframes. I know you can enable target of target as a frame by itself, but I would like to implement it in the target frame as well. Let me clarify this.
In the first text field in the target frame, I want it to show the name of the target, and then the name of the targets target, plus a "vs." tag, so it looks like this:

Illidan Stormrage vs. Intertank

And so that when my target doesn't have a target, it only shows the name, so the "vs." part has to be imbeded in the target of target code somehow.

Is this at all doable? I have no clue how to code, so I can't really use the custom code abilities within these two addons, although I spent the last 3 hours trying myself.

I really hope someone can help me out with this, since it's kinda essential to the UI I'm currently working on.
Thanks in advance