4 3.70%
  • 61-80 $

0 0%
  • 81-100 $

1 0.93%
  • over 100 $

8 7.41%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nothing. I had about 1500 coins at first. received an email earlier that i got another 500 coins ( for sub , i guess ). Thought that was enough for now

I haven't spent any real money on the cartel market so far and I doubt I will. However, I am subbed and don't plan to unsub soon so there isn't any need for me to spend extra money on things.

One guy in my guild spent $600 last time I heard and was going back for more. Seems to be working as intended.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalek View Post
    Seems to be working as intended.
    Yes, subscribers are paying far more than they ever could with minimal effort from EA/Bioware. They certainly have some people's numbers. More power to all parties involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    None at all.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

$0, I refuse to spend another dime on this crap title until they've fixed the underlying game mechanics and other issues which have plauged this shit game since launch. Once that's done, I'll resub and put this title on my frequent gaming list. I love the idea of flying around the galaxy wielding a lightsaber and choking people who piss me off, that's epic sauce... I'd rather play the total piece of crap that's D3 over this game... but, but, but... Daaaaaaaaave, you're a retard. No, it's just sad and pathetic to me that they spent 400M on development and we got what we got at launch and then less than a year later one of the worst F2P models is released.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimrot View Post
    No, it's just sad and pathetic to me that they spent 400M on development and we got what we got at launch and then less than a year later one of the worst F2P models is released.
    So as a bit of fact checking, that statment should say 100-500 Million Estimated. Though your point is still valid. This game has a much larger potential than what they did. I don't think what we've got so far is even worth the starting point for their budget which has been put at 100M.