Pet battle, last boss in pandaria

Just cant seem to beat this one. Closest I was out of 27 tries was when my spiderling missed its last strike on the last pet when both of them was on 10% ish. If i would not have missed I would have won.

I've been training a neither fairie dragon so I can get a flyer in my team to take out that damn turtle.
    Anyone beat that trainer and got some tips? My team is in signature.

Actually, this one proved no issue to me (compared to the Northrend Master Trainer).

I Used:
    Stunted Shardhorn from Sholazar, this pet is slow but has a buttload of hp and deals insane dmg, it simply destroyed the critter
    Pterrordax Hatchling, Ancient Blessing rules, especially against those pets that tend to turtle up
    Murkimus the Gladiator, Heroic Leap kills easily any Dragonkin
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2012-11-19 at 08:28 AM.

So I need to level up new pets to beat it? I got 1 25 dragonkin, 1 25 magic, 1 25 beast, 1 25 elemental and a lvl 24 flyer.

I beat her with parrot, feral vermling, magical crawdad. Flying against aquatic, humanoid against dragon, crawdad against critter, but suppose some beast works great.
    Last edited by Reyzzz; 2012-11-19 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    So I need to level up new pets to beat it? I got 1 25 dragonkin, 1 25 magic, 1 25 beast, 1 25 elemental and a lvl 24 flyer.
    Well, you can try to play with:
    Beast, Flyer and Elemental / Dragon.

Beast takes out Critter
    Flyer takes out Aquatic
    Elemental / Dragon might be able to best her Dragon.

But those Grand Master Trainer pets usually deal insane damage, if you don't have any kind of type Advantage, your pet will have a hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Just cant seem to beat this one. Closest I was out of 27 tries was when my spiderling missed its last strike on the last pet when both of them was on 10% ish. If i would not have missed I would have won.

I've been training a neither fairie dragon so I can get a flyer in my team to take out that damn turtle.
    Anyone beat that trainer and got some tips? My team is in signature.
    The Nether Faerie Dragon is a really good pet but it's best moves do magic damage so it's best against other flyers. For Aquatics you want flying moves. IMO the two best flyers are Pterrodax Hatchling due to the heals and the dodge/high damage move combo and the Brilliant Kaliri.

Aki was a joke compared to the NR guy. Same team.

Chuck: Rip, Aqua Jet, Blood in the Water.
    Wild Yellow Cloud Hatchling: Dragon Tail, Lightning Storm, Lift off.
    Dragonbone Hatchling: Thrash, Adrenaline Rush, Lift Off.

All level 25. Was really disappointed

Took me 4 tries. If u have the monk pet, use it. Then the mechano mario guy that looks like mimiron, and onyxia hatchling.. Was easy !

1-shot this guy with my brawler team:
    • Lil' Deathwing (Tail Sweep, Call Darkness, Elementium Bolt)
    • Pandaren Monk (Takedown, Focus Chi, Fury of 1000 Fists)
    • Clockwork Gnome (Railgun, Blitz, Launch Rocket)

I can beat pretty much anything with this team. Just choose a counter (if applicable) and burst.

Every trainer is a joke compared to the NR guy. He gave me a lot of trouble...

Deleted
    Just out of interest, what does "NR guy" mean?

I personally went through every trainer with my brilliant kaliri-lil tarecgosa-dark phoenix hatchling team, and they were just random 3 rare pets i chose at start to level.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 pets- a Dragonkin with a mechanical move, a Dragonkin move, and a Beast Move. A critter with 2 heals and Swarm, meaning it hits "easy". A water type with Dive, Survival, and Surge.

For best results, bring a Wolvar/Flayer for the critter, a Jade Owl for the Water type, and either an Undead pet or a Humanoid pet with humanoid moves for the Dragon.

Her Dragon will slaughter magic type pets, her water type will slaughter elemental pets. The critter really isn't a problem, given that Swarm is the weakest move in the game damage wise.

The water type is avoidance- use various DoT effects to down it quickly. The Dragon will pack a punch, given its Roar and Lightning moves- a fast pet isn't the way to go either, as Tail Sweep really WRECKS fast pets.

Finish leveling your flyer, then use the elemental against the dragon, the beast against the critter, and the flying against the Water. Time Lift-Off with Dive- the otter tends to use it whenever its off CD. If you go faster then the Otter, use it on the turn Dive hits- Slower, use it on the turn Dive will be used (Off cooldown)

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 12:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sirtus View Post
    Just out of interest, what does "NR guy" mean?

I personally went through every trainer with my brilliant kaliri-lil tarecgosa-dark phoenix hatchling team, and they were just random 3 rare pets i chose at start to level.
    Northrend tamer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

1 shotted this without re-aranging the party I had @ the time, had a lvl 25 celestial dragon, 25 emperor crab (hp rare version) and a lvl 20 pet i was lvling (dont recall the type, but it was inrelevant as it only got into play for the last attack.

She started with her dragon, my http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets...estial-dragon/ started with moonfire (canceling out the thunderstorm) and just spammed breath until her dragon died. then ancient blessing, ended up bringing the critter to 100 hp with breath spam and moonfire/blessing on cd.

Emp crab killed the critter with a surge, het mongoose started to dive= used shel shield, and healed after, brought the mongoose to like 150 and spammed pass 4 times allowing her to kill my crab. Whatever pet i had on lvl 20 then finished her mongoose of.

Alternatively you can use a elemental pet vs her dragon (weather doesn't damage them) http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets...als/fel-flame/ 289 attack rare version is great with breath, immolate and conflag. just breath on the dragon, conflag, immolate and another breath and it should be down. leaving you with like 700hp, enough to put 2 dots on the critter and swap to another pet. Any beast will be great vs the critter, speed is inrelevant, high attack is prefered. spam the critter to death with beast attacks, bring the mongoose as low as possible and harvest 2.8k xp on your 3rd pet, asuming it is 20 or higher. Trick with this is to switch to a low hp pet (flame is still alive) when the mongoose is diving, you cant attack for 1 round anyway= better to sacrafise a low hp pet then the one you wanna lvl, besides you get more xp this way.