Can I put individual drives onto Start Menu

Preferably on the right side where Computer, Network etc are. This seems like a really simple solution but I'm just not seeing it.

I am forever going between my three drives and I wish I could just place a shortcut here.

I'm aware of making Computer a link via customising the Start Menu but it's not exactly what I am after.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Schmittay; 2012-11-19 at 09:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drag and drop.
    Double click to open the drive, single click for folders.

I never knew/needed that tbh.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    He's talking about the start menu, not the taskbar, Moshic. With that said, I don't know if it's possible.

Right click on the Drive and select 'create shortcut' ?
    Playing since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    Preferably on the right side where Computer, Network etc are. This seems like a really simple solution but I'm just not seeing it.

I am forever going between my three drives and I wish I could just place a shortcut here.

I'm aware of making Computer a link via customising the Start Menu but it's not exactly what I am after.

Thanks!
    If you mean moving your drives from My Computer no you cannot. You can shortcut to them, also please explain how opening your start menu and going to 3 seperate drives w/ an extra click or button press each time seems less stressful to you than just opening my computer? Then instead of double click right click and use open in new window, now you can open all 3 drives and do w.e

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    He's talking about the start menu, not the taskbar, Moshic. With that said, I don't know if it's possible.
    And I said Drag&Drop. Which worked for me at the time. Nobody mentioned taskbar.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

I just dragged and dropped my C: drive to my start menu. Pinned it just fine.
    Super casual.