Poll: Are you done yet?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    What are panda factions? There are no panda's in this game, expect for the pet and I doubt he has a faction. If you happen to mean Pandaren, that's just one faction per side (Huojin/Tushui), isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    What are panda factions? There are no panda's in this game, expect for the pet and I doubt he has a faction. If you happen to mean Pandaren, that's just one faction per side (Huojin/Tushui), isn't it?
    Panda is a short word for Pandaria. Or pandaland. Or even more.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished two weeks ago, not including Nat Pagle and Black Prince. I'm still doing the Shado-Pan dailies and the Chi-Ji AC dailies for the sake of achievements, and the Golden Lotus dailies just so I can get gold and Fortune Coins while farming Skyshards.

Every few days, I attempt farming fishing Nat Pagle rep, but I usually give up after half an hour or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just unlocked August Celestials and ShadoPan, I'm taking my time, no need to rush things. Besides valor gear Is inferior to Raid Gear so who cares about those factions.
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Apart from the Klaxxi (and Wrathwing or whatever his name is), all new factions are pandaren factions.

10+ Year Old Account
    the kite from the panda ambassador looks like the same kite bliz is giving to people in 5.1 for the 150 mount achev so im sure it'll be more common then. I was hopin for something different, something that isn't in the game anywhere else for the 150 mount achev but I reckon it is what it is
    Last edited by jd812; 2012-11-19 at 03:12 PM.

Deleted
    Yes for like 3 weeks now (except for Nat Pagle and the Black prince ofc) and since then i have only logged in for raid nights... yah

Deleted
    Im exalted with the tillers only, working on Golden Lotus now.. Honored :<

Exalted with everything except August Celestials, Black Prince, Nat Pagle and half of the Tillers npcs. I have yet to seriously level cooking, but when I do those will probably get finished off in short order. With August Celestials I'm about 11k from exalted. I'm still doing the Klaxxi bombing run every day in the somewhat vain hope that Zor'lok will show up, or at least that Garalon won't. Likewise with Shado-Pan, since I still need achievement credit on the mantid and mogu dailies. Then there's that pesky 10k daily quests achievement, of which I've only completed 7164.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, got done yesterday.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

The reps I still need are August Celestials, Black Prince, Nat Pagle, and Fish Fellreed. I should be getting Fish and August Celestials done within a week. I have no idea if or when I'll bother getting Nat Pagle rep up, as I've had no luck whatsoever with those fish.

At first I hated myself for doing all dailies everyday, but now that I've finished up most of them, I'm glad I did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost done, just a couple more weeks.

yeah I am done (well I will be this evening when I do my AC dailies).
    but now I have a 90 alt that I'd like to get gear on but it's really difficult doing those dailies again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saligia View Post
    The reps I still need are August Celestials, Black Prince, Nat Pagle, and Fish Fellreed. I should be getting Fish and August Celestials done within a week. I have no idea if or when I'll bother getting Nat Pagle rep up, as I've had no luck whatsoever with those fish.

At first I hated myself for doing all dailies everyday, but now that I've finished up most of them, I'm glad I did it.
    I have no want to grind those fish for Nat Pagle. I will eventually when I start finishing out MoP cheeves and then i will kick myself for not doing it now, but I still don't want to.

Just finishing out the anglers. I didn't start them till I finished the Cloud Serpents, who I didn't start till I finished the Golden lotus. I've got 3 more days of handing in golden carp to my cooking apprentice then I move on to the next one, and I thnk I am about half way done so mid December I should finish him up.

I am completely done with the shado-pan, tillers(other then the apprentice), cloud serpents, Houjin panderen, lorewalkers, achievements and rep. Missing the crumbling halls cheeve for the GL but I will get on that once I have finished anglers. Waiting on Blade Lord Ta'Yak for my bombing run(which I forgot to do yesterday and he will no doubt have been up, feking pebble all over again). And of course the Chi ji which never pops.

No poll options fit for me. No im not, but im not really in a rush, everything I need is revered+. Still working on shado pan, celestials and golden lotus but im not in a rush so I just do some whenever I happen to feel like it.

Probably have them all done within a few more weeks.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One of the worst polls i.ve seen, Where is the option for just not wanting to rush? IF i don't do dailys all the time i have to according to your poll be lazy? Pfft,I don't do them all every day because i'm not a fool, No point rushing so early on in the game

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    The only factions I still need to hit exalted is Nat and the Prince.

Finished the others a couple weeks ago (human rep buff here).

Personally Nat will be the most brutal grind ever, i have TONS of fish already from farming and still a stranger (i think), I'm done with relic hunter, about half way of seeker of knowledge but far far away from exalted with Nat and the RNG nature of the grind makes it painful, trust me when I say not many will hit exalted with the champ.

You need dozens of the rare fish and just as an example last week after fishing for 4hrs straight i got nothing.... so yeah u'll need many days to grind that.
    It's not possible to be exalted with all the Pandaria factions and not be honored with Black Prince, unless you purposely didn't grab the quest right at level 90, which would have been really stupid. Doing dailies in golden lotus to exalted alone would give you enough rep. Not to mention all the Mantid you kill for Klaxxi, and all the mobs involved with Tillers, Shado-Pan, August Celestials, Cloud Serpents and Anglers. And since it's not possible to be exalted with the prince yet, I dunno why you'd even put it in as one of your factions you haven't exalted yet. No one has.
    Last edited by Servasus; 2012-11-19 at 05:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exalted with Shado Pan and Tillers, I'm not touching another daily ever again unless the 5.1 faction has some REALLY nice rewards.

The poll is lacking in its options.

Getting there, half-wayish through revered with the last two of them (ignoring the Black Prince).

EDIT: Looks like I forgot about the Lorewalkers, oops. Not really done anything with those yet.
    Last edited by Ringko; 2012-11-19 at 06:08 PM.

I switched mains right around the time my old main hit revered with lotus.

Haven't even started doing dailies on the new main because *shudder*