Poll: Are you done yet?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    "yes for like 3 days now" ? really? was finished october 25th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha! Yeah, no way. I have Tillers and Loremasters at exalted, if the latter even counts. Golden Lotus and Klaxxi are revered, Shado-pan is honoured, rest of the stuff I haven't really touched.

Eventually I will grind them all up, likely a few at a time, but right now I have no desire or need to subject myself to a zillion dailies every day.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Done em all now, and if being honest wish I had paced more! Still nice to look and the shiny page of exalted's tho
    Keeping everyone happy is impossible.

Got the Pandaren Ambassador achieve and my kite string the 5th of november (so like 14 days ago).... But i was one of the people tusing to 90. As in hit 90 the second day and started dailys right away hehe.

But the last rep i got to exalted was anglers, just cba to fly down there every day for 3 simple quests.... Could have had it a few days earlier i gues

Sorry if this got a bit too "braggy", but i have to tell you i was kinda happy i don't "have" to do dailys anymore (except for some on my DK for charms now, bleh). Altho i didn't really mind doing them tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have 2 exalted, with the work and all, i cant afford 3-4h of grind per day but i do some when i feel to

10+ Year Old Account
    I am revered with everyone, except tillers, cloud serpent and lorewalkers who I am exalted with.
    Last edited by Freia; 2012-11-19 at 06:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    I am revered with everyone, except tillers who I am exalted with.
    one of my favorite to level (and one of the most lucrative ! ive made about 30k only with carrots o.O...)

Been exalted with them all for 6 days feels good!

did it on the sixth of november, except nat, but im not rly interested in it, because i dont even want his rewards

I got burned out after getting revered with Golden lotus so went slow getting shado pan to revered also, really couldnt be bothered going further so just got everybody to revered for when the commendations hit
    Whoops, sig too big

i got em all to revered and stopped. why bother when 5.1 will make it twice as fast? ill just start doing the dailies again once 5.1 hits

Chipping away at them.

How is it even possible to farm rep with Nat Pagle? Only by turning in the fish you rarely catch while fishing? That takes forever

all exalted exept rep with npcs for more then a 2 weeks
    when 5.1 hits i will start doing daily on alts damn rep valor items or maybe not at all not decided yet

Deleted
    Where's the option "No. Because I don't feel dailies are mandatory."?

Maxed everything except Nat and Prince of course like a week ago.

Deleted
    I'm not and i doubt i ever will be

I mean... I'm done in the sense that I did everything I needed for actual rewards weeks ago, and didn't bother grinding past Revered for cosmetic rewards because I wasn't enjoying doing dailies everyday. I might get back at it whenever I feel like it after the 5.1 reputation changes.

I am revered with Tillers, though, and have all the farmers at Best Friend, that was fun.

All done on my main (except the standard Nat Pagle, Black Prince, and the Pandaren starter rep that you can never get completed). Have Cloudserpent's at exalted on two other 90's and working on a third one now - thankfully most people have stopped farming eggs now so I typically find 8-12 in a couple circuits around the island. Blizz needs to fix it so once you have all the serpent's from the faction any of your characters can ride them - grinding that rep on every character to exalted gets a bit tedious. Not to mention having to hatch an egg into a serpent that you just have to delete afterwards.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

72exalted
    all best friend at farm
    expert cooking student
    3fish to exalted with Nat Pagle

atm i feel like i have nothing to do...