Deleted

Enchanted anvil in dalaran...

Heya, the enchanted anvil in dalaran is kinda stupid as how it works atm. You can smelt at it, but can you craft stuff which req an anvil? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonasknepper View Post
    Heya, the enchanted anvil in dalaran is kinda stupid as how it works atm. You can smelt at it, but can you craft stuff which req an anvil? Nope.
    The anvils and forges in the Blacksmith's area are messed up to. The anvil in the Engineering Auction House still works, though.

(Seriously, how do you mess up the code for an anvil?)

Quote Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
    The anvils and forges in the Blacksmith's area are messed up to. The anvil in the Engineering Auction House still works, though.

Never seen an Anvil in there though the chair does do wonders. But yeah, all the anvils in dalaran seem to be messed up save the one in the Engineering building.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
    the raw amount of code in this game and you think maybe they messed up? more than likely it was tied to some string that unknowingly messed it up and will be hotfixed in time when they are finished with more important shit.
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dumathoinn View Post
    the raw amount of code in this game and you think maybe they messed up? more than likely it was tied to some string that unknowingly messed it up and will be hotfixed in time when they are finished with more important shit.
    That much is assumed.

The question is "What were they dinking around with that broke stuff related to an ANVIL in Dalaran", something that is now two expacs in the past?

People still go to Dalaran???
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremmon View Post
    My alts that I haven't yet bothered to get ported to Shrine, yes. c:
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    That much is assumed.

The question is "What were they dinking around with that broke stuff related to an ANVIL in Dalaran", something that is now two expacs in the past?
    Likely something to do with the portable anvil? IDK.

I prefer Dalaran's portal-to-AH-to-mailbox distance, plus the city tends to be pretty vacant.

Also my lock has the ring that ports you to Dalaran, so I can easily port there to do AH stuff, then hearth back to Shrine.
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2012-11-20 at 04:25 PM.

just get some portable anvils, problem solved. Don't know where I'd be without them, especially for smelting while I'm farming.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

It's the perfect place if you want to power-level a profession. All profession teachers in a close area, and the AH and mailboxes are close by.
    As a funny annotation: I was in Dalaran leveling engineering with my monk, and realized the anvils are not working. So I wanted to make a funny comment in the guild chat, if anyone could send me an anvil. Well, yes they could...

10+ Year Old Account
    Due to CRZ's "my" Dalaran is actually always nicely busy, plenty of people around. It's a bit annoying in fact cause Rhonin's doing his Algalon speech every 15 minutes or so it seems.

I also prefer Dalaran for my JC. Short distance from Engineering shop AH to mailbox, to JC vendor for settings. Plus indeed the accursed anvils that are broken. I only smelt there though, and thank god that still works, cause else I would NOT be in Dala. My jc is also my miner that smelts bars for my engineer and BS.