Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why are people resorting to racial attacks on Obama?

Ever since Obama's re-election a number of individuals have resorted to extreme racial attacks on the president. During the election day some people attempted to somehow justify their racism by saying he somehow cheated the system by only winning the electoral college vote, and not the actual nationwide vote. When it was revealed that he did in fact win BOTH the electoral college AND the popular vote, the attacks just went full blown racial. Everything from calling him the N-word, to a monkey. With a huge percentage of these same posters saying that the only thing worse than a black man for president, would be a woman president.

What causes these individuals to be so bitter about a candidate winning an election tat they have to racially attack them? Despite all of the negativity, the majority of people still voted for Obama, and this shows that not everyone is racist or bigoted. But why are these individuals so against women or minorities attaining high positions of power? Does someone's gender or race affect their ability to lead?

A website showing a some of the posts and names of various racist and sexist anti-obama critics:
    Link: http://hellothereracists.tumblr.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans are humans. It will happen no matter where you are or what century you are in. There will always be that crazy group.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Obamas response to the racial attacks

Yes, was just looking for a reason to post this - sue me!

Everything negative towards obama is considered racist. Its a crutch, nothing more.

Also, if you listened to obama running vs hillary you would see he was just as guilty of this, no idea why women voted for him after the way he treated her.

"ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS RACIST! THIS TUMBLR ACCOUNT TOLD ME SO!"

Nope.avi

How is this even thread-worthy?

I've watched South Park, therefore Id never want Romney to have won.

/Racist me!
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Everything negative towards obama is considered racist. Its a crutch, nothing more.

Also, if you listened to obama running vs hillary you would see he was just as guilty of this, no idea why women voted for him after the way he treated her.

yeaaah when you start calling people niggers, coons, calling the kkk on them, saying they're no better than monkeys, etc etc... it's more than a little racist.

i mean, you can SAY it's not, but that doesn't make it so when they use deliberately racist words.

unless obama called hillary a cunt fuck-doll that should stay in the kitchen it's not really the same comparison.

Because they don't have any real arguments to make. It's sad this is how conservatives have sunk in the US. They used to think of themselves as logical and rational compared to the left.

I believe it's called "true colors".

When people express that this isn't racism, those folks are showing their true colors as well.

Pretty naive to think it's all just a "crutch". Some, sure. But there's just enough people seething because of his skin color.

Why are people resorting to racial attacks? Because the kinds of people who WOULD and ARE, are the type of ignorant and uneducated people who resort to those kinds of responses.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Because they're idiots. I'm sure a number of black people voted for him for just being black too. If you like him or don't like him, that's fine. But base your reasoning on his policies, not on his skin color.

Some of those girls are hot!

because they are mad that a black man won. its really hilarious how mad the "ttly not racist i just disagree with the kenyan muslim n*gger commy" are.

Because some people are racists and there's nothing more to it than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where have you been the past 4 years? All I've ever heard down here in Georgia is the N word when white people talk about Obama. Just to be clear I'm white, from Georgia, and support Obama. But when I talk with most other people about politics, the other person normally talks about how he/she hates "that Communist Muslim N". It basicly boils down to ignorance. They come up with an opinion and then try to find facts to support it. Most people down here in the south don't try to look at all the facts. They just repeat the same crap over and over.

Deleted
    Because.......Republicans.

So all the people that voted for Obama just because he was black aren't racist I suppose? There are many more racist in this country than anyone would like to admit. In America you can dislike who you want and you should be able to voice it if you want. Making threats on someones life is something that should be taken seriously imo.

Quote Originally Posted by helios78 View Post
    So all the people that voted for Obama just because he was black aren't racist I suppose? There are many more racist in this country than anyone would like to admit. In America you can dislike who you want and you should be able to voice it if you want. Making threats on someones life is something that should be taken seriously imo.
    By definition it does not make them racist, it just mean they voted with poor reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Goosie View Post
    By definition it does not make them racist, it just mean they voted with poor reasoning.
    If whites voted for Romney because he is white, then they would be deemed racists.

So the opposite has to be true for blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anetulan View Post
    Because they're idiots. I'm sure a number of black people voted for him for just being black too. If you like him or don't like him, that's fine. But base your reasoning on his policies, not on his skin color.
    It's not just "a number," it's about 99% of the black population.

Not all of them though, I met an African American who actually did his research and voted for Gary Johnson.