Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    1. Diablo 3 - sad game, wasted many hours on that I regret horribly
    2. Guild Wars 2 - no poin to play it tbh, wasted just a few hours total, so its ok
    3. WoW - because every patch resets your progress and u are a mindless bot to just play what they give u, the same thing, again and again, I insanelly regret playing this game during some important time for me so I wasted an great opportunity in my life...probably will never happen again. FUCK U MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    1. Diablo 3 - sad game, wasted many hours on that I regret horribly
    2. Guild Wars 2 - no poin to play it tbh, wasted just a few hours total, so its ok
    3. WoW - because every patch resets your progress and u are a mindless bot to just play what they give u, the same thing, again and again, I insanelly regret playing this game during some important time for me so I wasted an great opportunity in my life...probably will never happen again. FUCK U MMO.
    You'll literally never like mmos at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfighter101 View Post
    3. Rift, though that's probably my crappy comp had bad fps. what little i played i loved, the choppy image just got to me. I have a feeling I'll love it when i get a better comp
    When I got my new PC Rift was 10x better.

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 11:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    You'll literally never like mmos at all.
    He names some of the worst MMOs and one that isnt even an MMO and you claim he doesnt like MMOs? You know there ARE other games besides WoW. DAoC, Ultima Online, Everquest all better than WoW...which is probably why WoW borrowed pretty much everything from those early games and polished it up and even hired on 2-3 of their players as lead Devs to make vanilla.

Let's not start a game vs. game discussion. Opinions are going to differ, so there's no need to play freelance psychologist with someone's post!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Come on, Skelington didn't really like either one, but ST fixed most of what went wrong with PH.

Pokemon D/P
    Oblivion/Skyrim
    Starcraft 2
    Paper Mario: Sticker Star. It's a good game, but it'll make Paper Mario fans sad.
    Metroid: Other M
    Never played DS sadly, would've loved to play the zelda games just for the sake of it.

What's wrong about SC2? I know there are some balance issues (huehue patchzergs raging from terrans!) but it's not that bad either, remember Vanilla Starcraft? the one where spawning pool only costed 150 minerals? yeah... it was not even balanced (iir it was 150).

At least on the HotS beta most of the stuff are being tweaked quite a lot, the raven QOL change is somewhat nice.

SWTOR, Diablo 3, Final Fantasy VIII

Biggest dissapoints for me were

DC online, was hoping it would have been epic

Skyrim. Great game but due to no multiplayer i never made it past level 20. I know it was never planned to have MP but a guy can dream right.

Halo series inbetween halo 2 and halo 4, garabge.

1. Swtor gotta be the most unfinished game I ever played at launch and upto the first 3months.
    2. Mass Effect 3 horrible endings, all the same just different coloured spell effects blue/green/red I think were the 3 and ofc the crappy multiplayer they added which you HAD todo to get high enough score to get the best ending.
    3. Dragon Age 2, its a pale shadow of the original from constant reused locations, bland character interaction, horribly simplified spells/abilities and short game length.

Sadly All EA/Bioware games too I just noticed, oh how Bioware have fallen

Quote Originally Posted by Mazar View Post
    Biggest dissapoints for me were

DC online, was hoping it would have been epic

Skyrim. Great game but due to no multiplayer i never made it past level 20. I know it was never planned to have MP but a guy can dream right.

Halo series inbetween halo 2 and halo 4, garabge.
    Man, agree w/you on DCUO. That game could have really been amazing with a better dev/marketing team behind it.

Skyrim though....wow first time I have ever read that someone didn't like that game, it's in my top 3 best games of all time, right below Goldeneye.