Assassination Execute

Just a quick query on how people handle execute for assassination: is it more efficient to use envenom straight away at 5CP's without pooling, or to wait like when you mutilate to spam dispatches afterwards for additional poison procs on more dispatches?

Deleted
    I always follow the same rules as pre-execute phase, wait till 90+ energy, then Envenom, and then continue the Dispatch spam. Dispatch is still an attack that procs poisons.

I sometimes pool a little lower however. It's quite easy to cap energy or overlap Envenoms too far if you pool too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    I always follow the same rules as pre-execute phase, wait till 90+ energy, then Envenom, and then continue the Dispatch spam. Dispatch is still an attack that procs poisons.

I sometimes pool a little lower however. It's quite easy to cap energy or overlap Envenoms too far if you pool too much.
    What Bovan said.

And try to have pot, Vendetta and Shadow Blades ready for sub-35%, ideally with Heroism up as well, for silly damage.

I pool at a slightly, but significantly, lower energy amount. Simply because all I need is to be able to get the same amount of dispatches out during envenom buff without wanting to cap or overclip the buff.

It'll take some testing to work out what that number is for you as it will depend on your haste levels to some degree.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I've been pooling for low amounts of energy, but I find it's been way too sluggish at times if I envenom too early and have little energy to use on dispatches afterwards till the next envenom (especially when SF fails to proc CP's most the time) so I was just curious how other people have experienced. My haste is a bit crap right now... mainly due to SC tells me I should be reforging for crit instead of haste currently. I'm running around 1600 haste. I'll try been a little more bold and pool for larger amounts like Bovan suggested; see how it goes next raid.

I just treat it exactly like pre-execute. Pool enough to get 5CP within your Env buff. You're just using more or less twice the globals on your builder for more damage and about the same CPs.

Dispatch isn't the old BS.