Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Here is the quote of each character that I mentioned above will say when finally almost defeating Garrosh:

Thrall: you have failed me and your father Garrosh ! you are a disgrace to be among the Horde ! (Thrall unleashing earth fury power from his shamanistc power) THIS IS FOR CAIRNE !! DIE !!

Jaina: You will pay dearly for what have you done !! FOR THERAMORE !! (Jaina unleashing her ultimate arcane blast)

Baine: People like you have no place among us !! DIE in the name of my FATHER !!!

Varian: Finally..what I have been waiting for so long ( Varian charging Garrosh and ready to cleave him) JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL Glory to the alliance !!

Vol'jin: I told ya when tha time comes dat ya failure is complete and ya power is meaningless, I will be dere to end ya rule, swiftly and silently.

Saurfang: I told you I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself and THAT DAY IS NOW !!! (Saurfang using his mighty cleave)
    I guess you are right, you need all of them pathetic asses united to take down a Hellscream...

In the end he will prove that anyone of them in a 1v1 with Garrosh are nothing! As his father was unmatched in mano a mano fight, no matter the opponent!

Still a sad day for the Horde, Horde has a talent on throwing away its true heroes (Kael'thas, Zul'jin).
    Thats why it started to lose wars.

When the so-hated leaders ruled, alliance were at the peak of defeat!
    Last edited by mmoc68976ba3b0; 2012-11-19 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Here is the quote of each character that I mentioned above will say when finally almost defeating Garrosh:

Thrall: you have failed me and your father Garrosh ! you are a disgrace to be among the Horde ! (Thrall unleashing earth fury power from his shamanistc power) THIS IS FOR CAIRNE !! DIE !!

Jaina: You will pay dearly for what have you done !! FOR THERAMORE !! (Jaina unleashing her ultimate arcane blast)

Baine: People like you have no place among us !! DIE in the name of my FATHER !!!

Varian: Finally..what I have been waiting for so long ( Varian charging Garrosh and ready to cleave him) JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL Glory to the alliance !!

Vol'jin: I told ya when tha time comes dat ya failure is complete and ya power is meaningless, I will be dere to end ya rule, swiftly and silently.

Saurfang: I told you I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself and THAT DAY IS NOW !!! (Saurfang using his mighty cleave)
    Thrall, who appointed Garrosh to rule, despite he knew he was bloodthirsty and too yound, and despite there were many better choices
    Jaina, who was standing there looking pretty for 3 expansions + vanilla, and is suprised that her town, a potential great threat to the Horde, was bombarded
    Baine... yeah, who cares about Baine
    Varian, who acted EXACTLY LIKE GARROSH during their first meeting in Dalaran
    Vol'Jin, who despite respecting Thrall deeply, respected his decision about new leader of the Horde so much that he even showed his middle finger right after Garrosh was appointed. And somehow he is suprised Garrosh doesn't like him
    Saurfang, who doesn't have anything to do with this

At this point, I'd rather see even Nazgrim killing Garrosh. Why not, if you have to kill him so much don't make a hypocritical drama around it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SaburoDaimando View Post
    Supposed you were asked to do the final moments of Garrosh Hellscream after the final fight in Siege of Orgrimmar. How will you handle it?

My idea is that Varian and Thrall kneel beside the dying Garrosh as the latter realizes how wrong he was in his war. As Varian and Thrall talk with Garrosh, Varian decides to offer some food to Garrosh to ease his soul. In the end, his act of kindness finally ends the rivalry between Varian and Garrosh. Before his dying breath, Garrosh tells Varian that "The Burning Legion will be the ultimate test as leader of your people. Show them that this planet is not to be messed up. LOK'TAR OGAR, Varian Wrynn." before passing away. Varian replies with a silent "Lok'tar...ogar." before allowing Thrall to mourn the passing of Garrosh in silence.
    10-25 people will be stealing hes stuff and teabagging hes face with voljin in the background puting a huge i told you so grin....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    He has already killed Carine one of the noblest leaders in all of WOW, he killed the leader of the Kirrin Tor, no way in hell will they allow him to kill the new leader in Jaina or Vol'jin. He deserves to die a horrible death at the hands of all thoes whose lives he has destroyed. I feel Jaina and Baine should just tear him limb from limb. Shouldn't be too tough now that Jaina has a blue dragon to do her bidding.
    meh, he killed Cairne by being tricked. Cairne didn't do much anyways. (se one of the above posters) And the leader of the Kirin tor was a boring mary sure anyways.

Also, I rather see the drama continue i hate that everytime some bad guy comes along we either have to kill him or redeem them. It's so damn boring and i don't give a rats ass about how many children he kills. I want to see a bad guy have some success for once.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    He has already killed Carine one of the noblest leaders in all of WOW, he killed the leader of the Kirrin Tor, no way in hell will they allow him to kill the new leader in Jaina or Vol'jin. He deserves to die a horrible death at the hands of all thoes whose lives he has destroyed. I feel Jaina and Baine should just tear him limb from limb. Shouldn't be too tough now that Jaina has a blue dragon to do her bidding.
    Oh sorry, I didnt know there is some headcount limit of how many people you can kill, my mistake!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilananazz View Post
    meh, he killed Cairne by being tricked. Cairne didn't do much anyways. (se one of the above posters) And the leader of the Kirin tor was a boring mary sure anyways.

Also, I rather see the drama continue i hate that everytime some bad guy comes along we either have to kill him or redeem them. It's so damn boring and i don't give a rats ass about how many children he kills. I want to see a bad guy have some success for once.
    like sylvanas?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to him approach a redeeming epiphany, but to shy away from it and go down fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    like sylvanas?
    Thats not much of a success, with weak necromancy and impotent plague (apparently, creatures of Azeroth are slowly developing resistance, what a load of bull) Forsaken will be given final death soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilananazz View Post

Amen, the game can get boring with just NPC villains. Let the Horde be the bad guys for once. Let us revel in our badness while the Alliance can claim the "glory" of being heroic and good. I hope Garrosh lives, and that his actions aren't due to corruption or old gods, but because he did what he thought was right to secure the future of the horde on Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    like sylvanas?
    So far she's the only character I know of that can do something remotely evil and get away with it.

Then again, there is a giant herd of moral-police players screaming for justice! It's as if the character is bad just because she don't get a axe to the head and the game is unfair becuz one bad gurl is doin evul stuf to mah warcrafts :'(

Edit: Sorry I didn't mean Happycraft. Cuz Wars r bad, mmmkay?!
    Last edited by mmoc95b0357cfe; 2012-11-19 at 08:23 PM.

Everytime I see one of these threads I chuckle to see the hatred towards a character that was created to be hated.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will pour some win out for the fallen Warchief

and feel sadness to see one who was so badass that had fallen to darkness

BTW, who says he even has any final moments?

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 10:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I want to him approach a redeeming epiphany, but to shy away from it and go down fighting.
    well if theres anything we know about Hellscreams, is that they dont shy away from a fight
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2012-11-19 at 10:41 PM.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    In the end he will prove that anyone of them in a 1v1 with Garrosh are nothing! As his father was unmatched in mano a mano fight, no matter the opponent!
    pretty sure Mannoroth would blame his defeat on lag and that he forgot to repair his gear
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Thrall, who appointed Garrosh to rule, despite he knew he was bloodthirsty and too yound, and despite there were many better choices
    Ooof, Garrosh is older than Thrall.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Ooof, Garrosh is older than Thrall.
    ive seen people say this, and also think this is mentioned in wowpedia

But lorewise people always refer to Garrosh as "young Hellscream" or that "brash youth"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    ive seen people say this, and also think this is mentioned in wowpedia

But lorewise people always refer to Garrosh as "young Hellscream" or that "brash youth"
    Yep, well Grom and Thrall were friends because Grom was friends with Thralls parents! He was an old dude hanging with a young dude.

And the lore now makes it seem like Thrall is "fathering" Garrosh, so that can be confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    He didn't revel in it. He was embarassed and ashamed that he had fallen for Magatha's trick poisoning Gorehowl. His pride kept him from apologizing for it, but he never reveled in it.

Grom chose to drink demon blood not once, but twice, for power. First time is a mistake. Second time he knew what he was doing and chose to do it anyway. Does one act of good instantly erase everything he CHOSE to do? I don't think so, but the orcs obviously do.
    oh god again seriously? He reveled in killing him, thats what happened. His only scorn was how magatha denied him an honorable kill, but to Garrosh, Cairne was just another body on his list of corpses.
    Get the facts right please before trying to counter them.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 10:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Jaina, who was standing there looking pretty for 3 expansions + vanilla, and is suprised that her town, a potential great threat to the Horde, was bombarded
    Baine... yeah, who cares about Baine
    Varian, who acted EXACTLY LIKE GARROSH during their first meeting in Dalaran
    Vol'Jin, who despite respecting Thrall deeply, respected his decision about new leader of the Horde so much that he even showed his middle finger right after Garrosh was appointed. And somehow he is suprised Garrosh doesn't like him
    Saurfang, who doesn't have anything to do with this

At this point, I'd rather see even Nazgrim killing Garrosh. Why not, if you have to kill him so much don't make a hypocritical drama around it.
    Stop countering what people would like to see on a speculation thread. We know Garrosh will be gone, and people are expressing how they want to see it happen. That doesn't give you grounds to counter every single detail of what they say in a speculation thread.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SaburoDaimando View Post
    Supposed you were asked to do the final moments of Garrosh Hellscream after the final fight in Siege of Orgrimmar. How will you handle it?

My idea is that Varian and Thrall kneel beside the dying Garrosh as the latter realizes how wrong he was in his war. As Varian and Thrall talk with Garrosh, Varian decides to offer some food to Garrosh to ease his soul. In the end, his act of kindness finally ends the rivalry between Varian and Garrosh. Before his dying breath, Garrosh tells Varian that "The Burning Legion will be the ultimate test as leader of your people. Show them that this planet is not to be messed up. LOK'TAR OGAR, Varian Wrynn." before passing away. Varian replies with a silent "Lok'tar...ogar." before allowing Thrall to mourn the passing of Garrosh in silence.
    That sounds really bad. First of all neither Garrosh nor Varian would ever say anything like that. And "offer some food"? Yeah that's what a guy that is just about to die needs to "ease his soul". And by offering food he ends the "rivalry" between them? Oh come on, what is this, my little pony?

Personally I think there are a few different ways this all can go down.

One way a lot of people imagine it would be that Garrosh is killed by Vol'jin with an arrow piercing his "dark heart".

Another way would be to have Saurfang involved in it. He said in Northrend, if Garrosh would ever lead the Horde down that dark path again he would be there to stop him. So if Garrosh maybe allies himself and the Horde with demons again, that would give Saurfang a reason to confront Garrosh.

Personally I'd like to see him die by the hands of Varian in fair 1-on-1 combat. Although that won't fit in well with the Siege of Orgrimmar raid.

Or maybe Garrosh won't die. Maybe they will spare his life. I mean if it is an honor for orcs to die in combat, maybe they will deny him that honor and simply expel him from Orgrimmar. What greater shame could there be for Garrosh. That way we don't lose another main character that has been build up for so long now, only to die as the last boss of the expansion. That way we might see him again in the future. Maybe he'll gather the Blackrock Orcs and the Fel Orcs from Outland and form his own Horde and take revenge.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    I'll handle it the same way I've handled most end-of-expansion bosses to date: by melting their face.
    and then rage 2 seconds later "Where is my weapon drop!!!!!!!!!"

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 11:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Or maybe Garrosh won't die. Maybe they will spare his life. I mean if it is an honor for orcs to die in combat, maybe they will deny him that honor and simply expel him from Orgrimmar. What greater shame could there be for Garrosh. That way we don't lose another main character that has been build up for so long now, only to die as the last boss of the expansion. That way we might see him again in the future. Maybe he'll gather the Blackrock Orcs and the Fel Orcs from Outland and form his own Horde and take revenge.
    or maybe he is shunted off to somewhere to think about the scope of his actions

Then comes back as a badass but less "baddy" character.....