Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    well idk bout "heavily", but Blizz never said that Garrosh will die

They never said that the Lich King or Deathwing will die either
    Exactly. Blizz just uses ambiguous terms to prevent spoilers, but in all likelihood he WILL die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Exactly. Blizz just uses ambiguous terms to prevent spoilers, but in all likelihood he WILL die.
    Will be kinda sad tho..>.>

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    Will be kinda sad tho..>.>
    indeed, sad and ironic
    The young Orc that wanted to become a great hero for his people, ends up doing the opposite

But i guess thats part of the reason it makes it a good story.
    That he isnt some crazy being being all "mus end all life!!!" He has his motivations and emotions, and he is a mortal just like us.
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2012-11-20 at 02:12 AM.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    indeed, sad and ironic
    The young Orc that wanted to become a great hero for his people, ends up doing the opposite

That he isnt some crazy being being all "mus end all life!!!" He has his motivations and emotions, and he is a mortal just like us.
    But..we kinda had that with Arthas..why do we need a second form of it?

10+ Year Old Account
    indeed, sad and ironic

he wants to end all the lives of every alliance that walks. He isn't even defending territory anymore, he simply wants genocide.

such characters don't deserve second changes, his old excuses for what he does died when he started to arrange assassinations of the hordes own and subjugating children into his bloodshed.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    make a ticket and rage.
    Last edited by mmocb85e155447; 2012-11-20 at 02:47 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    I'm going to sidestep all the responses and go straight for the OP.
    How will I handle Garrosh's final moments? By switching up my rotation to execute phase of course...sheesh!
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

/spit on his demon blood soaked corpse.
    Last edited by Balir; 2012-11-20 at 02:55 AM.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    he wants to end all the lives of every alliance that walks. He isn't even defending territory anymore, he simply wants genocide.

such characters don't deserve second changes, his old excuses for what he does died when he started to arrange assassinations of the hordes own and subjugating children into his bloodshed.
    God damnit a fun and normal discussion gone to hell now...but anyway.
    If you really think that you have no pity for Arthas then..or people like the vancleef or he'll a few others that do disastrous outs things for the sake of making things far or better for those around them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Misleading thread title, should be would instead of will. I was gonna come in here and post "Nice job everyone" or "FUCK YEAH!!!" as my reaction, then I read the post asking a hypothetical and got sad.

Exile for sure, that or have him die in mortal combat with someone after he goes all "RAAAAH ME SMASH PUNY WEAKLINGS".
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most certainly teabagging his face.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends out it roles.

I want to cheer and revel in killing him, in seeing his taint finally gotten rid of from the horde, for how he killed Cairne and reveled in doing so, he doesn't deserve anything else. However, I know blizzard will do something with a twist to the story to draw away the pleasure of such an event, so it all comes down to how it plays out.

He shouldn't get to die a redeemed hero like Grom. Grom was corrupted by demons blood and had an excuse for being how he was. Garrosh does not, and such a character should just die, screaming in his absolute defeat.
    Pretty much this.
    I've always disliked Garrosh, he's way to selfish and blood thirsty to be in any roles of power......especially Warchief of the Horde.

15+ Year Old Account
    Last words are overused. Every dying character never dies before saying last words full of whatever is right, apologies, thanks, saying he's got no regrets etc... Enough. A sudden, simple, almost nonsensical death. No forgiveness, no redemption, no bullshit. Just death.

How will I feel when the racist, prideful, brash idiot dies? Depends on what loot drops, but probably nothing but joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Personally I'd like to see him die by the hands of Varian in fair 1-on-1 combat. Although that won't fit in well with the Siege of Orgrimmar raid.
    Not necessarily. Say maybe that Garrosh has a final trump card that he uses in desperation that will destroy all off azeroth And you have to stop it before it's too late while Varian and Garrosh do their thing in the background.

Deleted
    He shouldn't get to die a redeemed hero like Grom. Grom was corrupted by demons blood and had an excuse for being how he was. Garrosh does not, and such a character should just die, screaming in his absolute defeat.
    First of all, we don't even know if Garrosh will die. Metzen has hinted at more story with Garrosh after MoP. (though he could just keep his options open, it was a vague statement)

Second, how do you know Garrosh isn't possessed by a Sha and thus he deserves just as much a redemption as Grom?

You're really jumping to conclusions on this one.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 06:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Blizzard has pretty heavily indicated that Garrosh won't actually die once you "defeat" him.
    Well, I haven't been keeping up so I'm not sure you're right about 'heavily indicated'. But I've read Metzen say that Garrosh' story might not be over with MoP.

And I hope that's the way it goes. I like the character.

Deleted
    I'll spit on his corpse after watching him die screaming.

Agreed. Garrosh made these decisions with no unnatural influence (that we know and I hope that broken record isn't the case)

Not all jerks are heroes in the end. It's certainly not true in real life and I'm tired of seeing it in the media.

This kinda goes for Varian too. He is a lot of overreacted hate and it's annoying when they try to humanize him. Varian is not as crazy evil as Garrosh though, he's just a regular jerk with too much power.

Deleted
    Seriously, who is telling you he isn't possessed by the Sha, influenced/possessed by a demon, corrupted by the Old Gods, you name it?

I'm really betting on Sha here, because it makes the story of MoP go full circle. Blizzard likes wrapping things up.
    You know how the Aspects lost their power with the defeat of Deathwing? It didn't make sense, but they probably did it for closure. To wrap up the Aspects storyline.

The same will (probably) be done with the Sha. The story needs to finish at the end of MoP. And Garrosh has really changed. You starting to see the connection yet?

Everything about MoP needs to come together at the end for a grand finale and then it needs to be wrapped up so we can move on to the next expansion with mostly fresh story.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Seriously, who is telling you he isn't possessed by the Sha, influenced/possessed by a demon, corrupted by the Old Gods, you name it?

I'm really betting on Sha here, because it makes the story of MoP go full circle. Blizzard likes wrapping things up.
    You know how the Aspects lost their power with the defeat of Deathwing? It didn't make sense, but they probably did it for closure. To wrap up the Aspects storyline.

The same will (probably) be done with the Sha. The story needs to finish at the end of MoP. And Garrosh has really changed. You starting to see the connection yet?

Everything about MoP needs to come together at the end for a grand finale and then it needs to be wrapped up so we can move on to the next expansion with mostly fresh story.
    Blizzard really needs to actually get some writers if that is the case AGAIN