Thread: Patch tomorrow?

Patch tomorrow?

I know it shouldnt hit for maybe another week or two, but bit odd there being an extended maintenance tomorrow, 3am-11am when its normally 5am-11am or just restarts.

anyone else got the feeling its tomorrow?
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

I would be surprised if it's tomorrow. But then again, the next patch does not contain any raid content that requires extensive testing. It could hit live tomorrow but I doubt it. It might be one of those pre-patch touch ups they like to do.

If the mmo-champ front pages doesn't say anything about it coming tomorrow, then I think it won't be coming. BB is really good at predicting the release of patches.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Sorry, I dont get that feeling in the least, but who knows.

It is extremely unlikely

My guess is next week.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Yes, that extra 2 hours seems very suspicious and they could be up to something sneaky.

No.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very very unlikely in most cases

Don't think so. They would have said something by then. But it looks like nothing new is being added to PTR so I guess the patch is released next week. I look forward to it.

I would put my money on next week and tomrrw is some prep for next tuesday but who knows

Deleted
    They won't release it tomorrow as tomorrow is when the last part of LFR is opened up. That, or it's not finished yet.

Deleted
    Maybe they've learnt from last maintenance, who knows.

They're probably doing accounting for extended maintenance like last week and the week before. 3 AM - 11 AM is better than 5 AM to 3 PM.